Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and ana...
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
* Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is hiring an IT Strategy Analyst to join our technology strategy team. You will help set the direction for the company, business units, and product and service offerings for our 10,000 person organization. You will work on unparalleled opportunities to define and work on major technological strategic opportunities while gaining visibility among the firm's senior leadership. The goals of our team are:
* Deliver world-class technology strategy and innovation
* Conduct clear, consistent, fact-based analysis to inform key business decisions
* Drive technology communications to enable and facilitate cross-technology pollination across enterprise
If you're looking to join a growing and diverse team and contribute to a dynamic firm, we urge you to continue reading below.
* You will help with the enabling of the digital client experience, application modernization, strategic workforce planning, annual operating planning, security as a feature, blockchain opportunities within operations, partner and vendor analysis and selection, data center strategy, driving efficiencies within technology, and new product development.
* You will support development of long-term strategy, planning and innovation working across multiple constituents across our technology organization and business units.
* Take ownership of one or more work streams, perform analysis and contribute recommendations for technology strategy development.
* Support and drive work you're doing that pertains to strategic planning for the technology organization
* Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on core strategic issues and develop strategic insights that will drive the technology strategy
* Gathering data through research and interviews
* Ensure quality control of data/research and preparing presentation materials for senior management
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
* Minimum 2 --3 years of work experience, preferably with a best-in-class consulting firm, financial service firm, or strategy group at a large organization
* Experience with financial modeling/analysis capability would be ideal
* Prior experience in financial services, including experience with financial markets, technology, fee-based investment advisory market is preferred
* Experience framing problems, analyzing solutions, building models, developing decks, facilitating / participating in meetings, and presenting to small audiences
* Validated analytical skills, research capabilities and attention to detail
* Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to develop concise and effective communications tailored to specific audiences
* Ability to work across several projects concurrently
* Strong and demonstrated teaming skills, especially in cross-functional teams
* Comfortable in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment
* Proven flexibility working with a variety of challenging projects and have a strong interest in technology, innovation and financial services.
* Experience with Tableau, SQL, Alteryx, and VBA,
* Experience with access preferred, but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. SDL2017