Seeking an IT Senior Director with Ethereum smart contracts and Go language experience to lead the development of new crypto asset products....
Seeking an IT Senior Director with Ethereum smart contracts and Go language experience to lead the development of new crypto asset products. This is a full-time employment position working on-site in Las Vegas, NV.
Are you a west coaster looking for a change and opportunity? Have you thought about catching the wave of a high growth Sun Belt metro area to advance your career? Consider Las Vegas for its low taxes and cost of living, friendly neighbors, the great outdoors and beautiful weather.
As IT Senior Director your duties will include-
- Establish and evaluate information technology strategies for key crypto asset products and services
- Oversee the company's data, security, maintenance and the network within a regulated environment
- Manage technology implementation projects end-to-end, from definition to acceptance
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy
- Align company's technology resources with the organization's short and long term goals
- Analyze the technology currently used for design, development and administration for efficiency and accuracy
- Collaborate with the Product Manager, IT security to measure system and resource use and allocation
- Evaluate new software, negotiate contracts with vendors/service providers, support installation of new technology and train employees on its use
- Prepare cost-benefit analyses for every change in the IT workflow
- Suggest hardware and software upgrades as appropriate to improve operations, consistency and budgetary success
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary
If you have the experience listed below we want to talk to you. Apply now for a confidential conversion to learn more details about this exciting opportunity.
IT Senior Director Experience and Requirements:
- Experience with Ethereum Smart Contracts is required
- Go language experience (Golang)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field is required
- Experience delivering under traditional waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of FDIC or similar regulatory authority expectations for performing technology audits
- Minimum of ten years' experience in information technology and resource management, preferably within a highly regulated environment
- IT leadership experience
- Demonstrable skills in software development and software design
- Project management certification such as PMP, or equivalent, would be a plus
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- MSc or Certified in Advanced Information Technology would be a plus
- Bilingual in English and Chinese Mandarin is highly preferred
- A strong personal interest in crypto assets as a new product/capability
- Ability to work under limited supervision within a fast-paced small team environment
- Strong entrepreneurial understanding and ability to move quickly in an agile start-up environment
Please reference job order #18151E when applying for this position.
- provided by Dice