Seeking an IT Director with Ethereum smart contracts experience to lead the development of new crypto asset products. This is a full-time em...
Seeking an IT Director with Ethereum smart contracts experience to lead the development of new crypto asset products. This is a full-time employment position working on-site in Las Vegas, NV.
Are you a west coaster looking for a change and opportunity? Consider Las Vegas for its low taxes and cost of living, friendly neighbors, the great outdoors and beautiful weather.
As IT Director your duties will include-
- Establish and evaluate information technology strategies for key crypto asset products and services
- Oversee the company's data, security, maintenance and the network within a regulated environment
- Manage technology implementation projects end-to-end, from definition to acceptance
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy
- Align company's technology resources with the organization's short and long term goals
- Analyze the technology currently used for design, development and administration for efficiency and accuracy
- Collaborate with the Product Manager, IT security to measure system and resource use and allocation
- Evaluate new software, negotiate contracts with vendors/service providers, support installation of new technology and train employees on its use
- Prepare cost-benefit analyses for every change in the IT workflow
- Suggest hardware and software upgrades as appropriate to improve operations, consistency and budgetary success
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary
If you have the experience listed below we want to talk to you. Apply now for a confidential conversion to learn more details about this exciting opportunity.
IT Director Experience and Requirements:
- Experience with Ethereum Smart Contracts is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field is required
- Experience delivering under traditional waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of FDIC or similar regulatory authority expectations for performing technology audits
- Minimum of ten years' experience in information technology and resource management, preferably within a highly regulated environment
- IT leadership experience
- Demonstrable skills in software development and software design
- Project management certification such as PMP, or equivalent, would be a plus
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- MSc or Certified in Advanced Information Technology would be a plus
- Bilingual in English and Chinese Mandarin is highly preferred
- A strong personal interest in crypto assets as a new product/capability
- Ability to work under limited supervision within a fast-paced small team environment
- Strong entrepreneurial understanding and ability to move quickly in an agile start-up environment
Please reference job order #18151E when applying for this position.
- provided by Dice