What You'll Do
You will help drive a connected Channel Partner experience across Cisco and other digital properties through building highly...
What You'll Do
You will help drive a connected Channel Partner experience across Cisco and other digital properties through building highly performant, highly scalable, complex and systems. Responsibilities include:
- Develop simple solutions to address complex problems
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and software and hardware engineers.
- Work closely with Scrum Master, product owner and global delivery teams to drive and be a key contributor to Project releases and sprint deliverables.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other IT teams to implement an integrated digital experience.
Who You'll Work With?
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a "take-charge"/"can-do" attitude. You will partner with geographically distributed teams across different time zones to drive a connected customer experience for Cisco and Channel Partners. You will collaborate with business and development teams, partner with multi-functional teams IT and non-IT teams to drive solutions.
Who You Are
We are looking for an exceptional IT Business Analyst who loves data and is passionate about digitization, process improvement and driving change.
- Perform in-depth business analysis mainly in the areas of Cisco Channel Partners.
- Demonstrate both functional and technical knowledge and thought leadership in how we can innovate, bringing to bear a wide knowledge of business processes and tools.
- Highly collaborative with an appreciation for the benefit of a team approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with oracle applications as well as tools to enable in-depth data analysis (Oracle SQL, Smartsheet/Excel, SQL Navigator, TOAD, Tableau, etc) would be preferred.
- Handled multiple releases with project teams and also knowledgeable with SAFE and Agile development practices.
- Familiar with Requirements tracking, backlog grooming, requirements prioritization processes across multiple IT/Business stakeholders.
- Must have 7+ year's IT experience with a BS degree. MS in Computer Science or Information Science is plus
In addition, you have a successful track record of building long term, trusting relationships with peers and leaders and the ability to effectively influence with your superb interpersonal skills; written, verbal and social which gives you an edge to create an impact. All of this combined with your innate ability to lead innovation and promote a culture of support makes you an excellent fit for our team.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take ambitious steps, and we take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. - provided by Dice