As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regular...
As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
We seek a capable and qualified IT Auditor with technology audit and risk management experience. Within Internal Audit, the Technology Enablement team partners with other audit teams to assess the risks and operational effectiveness of control processes by utilizing data analysis and visualization. The IT Auditor will focus on partnering with fellow Internal Auditors on identifying key risks and performing data analysis using data mining and visualization techniques that allow for an in-depth review of business processes, performance, and risk metrics.
* Contributing both technical analytic skills and general audit execution
* Supporting team in defining potential audit procedures
* Performing data analysis using tools such as SQL, ACL etc. in support of internal audit procedures
* Identifying aspects of a business process that need further investigation
* Developing an understanding of trends in data and identifying anomalies
* Assessing data quality and outliers in large populations
* Meeting with process owners for understanding key risks, controls, systems, and data sources
* Expanding the work on audit engagements to encompass on-going data driven monitoring techniques
* Developing data visualizations and presentations that enhance the understanding and value for the consumers
* Documenting the results of analytic procedures in a narrative format that is easy to understand for non-technical consumers
* Developing quantitative measures for the impact of identified business issues
* Preparing well written and convincing issue documentation and audit reports
Contribute to successful completion of the annual plan (integrated, application & IT audits)
* Execute concurrent projects while consistently meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
* Identify risk-based issues, apply creative solutions and deliver commercially-considered opinions to promote effective risk management
* Participate in department initiatives and perform other duties as appropriate
* Responsible for own development through enhancement of business knowledge, professional skills, and through contribution to the performance evaluation process through completing individual audit /project appraisals
Knowledge & Experience
* At least 1 to 4 years of progressive experience in Internal Audit or a Professional Services practice
* BS or MS in Data Analytics (Data Science), Management Information Systems, Quantitative Finance, Statistics, Math, Economics, Accounting or related study/experience
* Experience using data visualization tools (Excel, Tableau, etc.)
* Experience in building or maintaining databases, connecting data sources, etc.
* CIA, CPA, CISA certifications or interest in obtaining a certification in one of these disciplines
* Demonstrated experience as a team leader and helping to create a positive work environment
* Ability to respect and value differences and navigate cultural, geographical and political boundaries
* Demonstrated strong communicator both written and verbal
* Commitment to shared team success and personal professional development
* 1 to 3+ years of experience performing data analysis using data analytics tools such as SQL, R, Python and/or ACL
* Experience with the application of advanced statistical and mathematical concepts,
SAS Programming Certification and/or SAS programming experience
* Training or experience in basic data science techniques and their application
* Experience with advanced statistical modeling methodologies such as Generalized Linear Models, Nonlinear Mixed Models, Hierarchical models, etc.
* Experience using business intelligence (BI) software and developing dashboard analytics
* Experience in advanced technologies like RPA, AI or Blockchain
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
* Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
* Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
* Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
* Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
* Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills. SDL2017