p>Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progres...
p>Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
The Dell Technologies Internet of Things Solutions Division is seeking a Launch Manager for our next generation IoT solutions. This is a unique opportunity to grow with the evolving field of IoT and deliver significant business value to our customers in domains including Manufacturing, Energy, Transportation, Logistics, Agriculture, Mining, Healthcare, Retail and Smart Cities. Key to this role will be leading launch activities for our roadmap of engineered solutions. You will work as part of an agile, globally distributed team on the latest technologies and tools and engage with technology leaders from across the Dell Technologies portfolio businesses and partner organizations.
We are looking for a talented technical professional with at least 15 years of proven experience in driving strategy, technical marketing and strategic business development. Are you passionate to participate in something new? Do you work very efficiently and routinely deliver the right things? Do you have an end-to-end view of value-added solutions?
We have a growing team eager to solve big challenges. We use various development methodologies to meet business objectives, strive to maintain a reasonable work-life balance on our team, and to promote an atmosphere of learning from each other. If our business and culture sound like they might be a fit, we-d love to hear from you.
- Lead launch activities for Dell Technologies IoT infrastructure solutions including establishing pricing and packaging, executing partner contracts, creating SKUs and aligning services and support offerings
- Work with field marketing to generate collateral and training materials for sales and partners
- Work along with your technical peers to define solution requirements
- Coordinate with both Hardware and Software release management to establish synergies and identify gaps
- Project manage launch work streams to key milestones across all cross-functional teams
- Facilitate partner certifications on top of Dell Technologies engineered infrastructure solutions
- Develop best practices, tools and KPIs that improve efficiency and predictability for launching Dell Technologies IoT solutions
- Participate in customer briefings and comms activities (e.g. AR, PR and social)
- Work with extended worldwide GTM teams to ensure sales pipeline evolution
- Working closely with Marketing to ensure Social Media content is timely and impactful
- Bachelor-s Degree in related discipline (e.g. Engineering, Business, Marketing) and 15+ years of experience with a proven track record of delivering results
- Experience in planning and launching complex IaaS/PaaS/SaaS solutions comprised of hardware and software including considerations for pricing, packaging, services and support
- Experience in business case development
- Ability to reduce complex technology solutions into simple concepts and effectively articulate these concepts to a mix of technical and business-minded audiences
- Demonstrated experience making decisions between the inherent tradeoffs of features, cost and schedule when launching solutions at scale
- Strong understanding of the principles of IoT solution architecture and development including analytics, compute infrastructure, networking, operating systems, connectivity protocols, sensors, etc.
- Strong analytical abilities and a natural predisposition towards using data to make decisions
- Ability to make reasoned decisions in the face of uncertainty or imperfect data
- Strong executive communication and project management skills
- Ability to work effectively across diverse functional teams spanning CTO, engineering, marketing, procurement, operations and sales, in addition to engaging with customers and partners
- Experience communicating with cross-functional teams to collect requirements, describe and clarify strategy, specify solution features and refine technical designs
- Occasional work outside of normal business hours, attendance at after hour meetings, and business travel
- Experience with the Dell Technologies hardware and software portfolio
- Experience with Dell internal processes (internal hire)
- Experience working with technology partners including establishing contracts and defining certification programs
- Subject matter experience in IoT and key tech trends for digital transformation (e.g. distributed computing, AI, blockchain, AR/VR, voice/NLP, wearables)
- Knowledge of the current IoT landscape, trends and platforms (e.g. AWS IoT, Google IoT Core, IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure IoT Suite, PTC Thingworx, SAP Leonardo, Software AG Cumulocity/Apama)
- Working knowledge of OT (e.g. fieldbusses) and IT connectivity protocols
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here
"DCAM3" - provided by Dice 3D, Agile, Architecture, CASE, Civil, CTO, Development, Genetic, Hardware, HTTP, IBM, Manager, Management, Materials, Networking, Outlook, Packaging, Project, Project Management, Protocols, Release, SAP, Sales