Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this iOS Developer opening in Chicago, IL 60622 (West Town). All work will be per...
Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this iOS Developer opening in Chicago, IL 60622 (West Town). All work will be performed in the office and they are taking extreme precautionary measures to prevent against Covid!!!!! Salary for this role is in the $110K-$150K range plus 10% bonus (2.5% paid quarterly plus possible salary increases) + AWESOME BENEFITS!!!!!!!!!! Very relaxed and fun office environment. Daily lunch catered!!!!!!!! Looking for candidates w/ cutting edge technology experience.
We are seeking an Apple mobile developer to create a native mobile app that will allow our customers to use our ATMs and other services. The app will also contain a cryptocurrency wallet that customers may use to hold their funds. In particular, we intend to help the user find ATMs geographically.
You will be the primary mobile developer for Apple's platforms. You will be working in tandem with a backend team, a web development team, and an Android counterpart. The app should be reactive so that a single storyboard will display properly on both iOS and iPadOS. The app should also integrate with WatchKit for notifications and QR code displays.
Required Skills git
- Client side REST principles
- Client side OAuth2 principles
- Swift (at least version 5.0)
- APNS architecture and usage
- Familiarity with blockchain basics
- CocoaTouch Unit Testing with Xcode
- Business Chat REST API
- Local Authentication Framework
- Package dependency management either through CocoaPods or the new iOS package manager
- Advanced Clang usage
- Familiarity using Bitbucket with git
- Familiarity with Agile/Jira
- Objective-C (for legacy integrations)
- Pure C programming
- Web development experience
- provided by Dice