We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a ra...
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Software Architecture Design: Understanding what technology to use on the front and back end of the app so that it's well supported and scalable.
- UX & UI Design: The design and software architecture phases require a solid understanding of UX and UI design so prototypes can be built and coding can begin off of those mock-ups.
- Design Patterns: Understanding when and where to use these patterns to best support the app for efficient and maintainable development.
- iOS Development Environment & Frameworks: Apple's frameworks contain libraries of code and methods which are accessible through the framework APIs.
- Apple Xcode IDE: Apple's SDK
- Cocoa Frameworks: Cocoa (OS X) and Cocoa Touch (iOS)
- Apple UIKit Framework:
- Core Graphics
- Core Animation
- Core Audio
- Core Data
- iOS Programming Languages:
- principles of object-oriented programming
- Other Programming Skills
- Third-party platforms
- Appcelerator Titanium
- Experience with the approval and deployment of apps into the Apple App Store
Email us and include a link to your online portfolio and PDF of your resume.
At Preciate we are building the real-time story of your most valuable accomplishments, as told by those who know you best.
REALITY. NOT A RESUME. The truest story of you, forever yours to showcase. Big or small, earn credit for all the good you do.
-Give recognition quickly and easily
-Get recognized by those in your network who know you best.
-Unique peer validation system puts truth first
-Focus on the quality, not the quantity of your networking and social relationships
-Share your profile with prospective employers, managers, and co-workers
-Participate in global live recognition events called Moments
-Earn Good Credits
-Building the first mainstream, consumer app built on the blockchain-based GC Protocol.
Preciate. Grow you.