Charles Street Research, a rapidly growing division of the Agora Companies, seeks a mid-level fundamental Investment Analyst to pr...
Charles Street Research, a rapidly growing division of the Agora Companies, seeks a mid-level fundamental Investment Analyst to produce content for our free newsletters. Writing will include articles, analyses, roundups, digests, and promotions.
Interested applicants should have a working knowledge of hype stocks and fundamentals, as well as more than two years of editing experience, and a track-record of idea generation for stories and articles. Charles Street Research seeks original thinkers who can push back on half-baked ideas and news angles.
Preference will be given to those in Baltimore, MD, however applicants may work remotely if they live elsewhere. CSR is interested in hiring the best available candidate.
- Writing financial analysis for e-letters and websites.
- Disseminating ideas and trends to other writers and editors.
- Knowing and understanding conversion rates to paid and free e-letters.
- Maintaining communication with marketing teams and publisher.
- Acting as driving force behind editorial vision for writers and editors.
Interested applicants should send a resume, two published clips, and a 750-word writing sample that analyzes a subtle ongoing shift in the stock market.About Charles Street ResearchCharles Street Research is a financial and investment publishing company founded on four guiding principles:Integrity.
- Advanced knowledge of financial markets and investment practices.
- Experience analyzing hype stocks, tech stocks, cryptocurrencies, pot stocks, and blockchain.
- Expresses ideas clearly and concisely in writing.
- Can multi-task, is a problem solver, can think creatively about tough issues.
- Organizes and prioritizes work to match the strategic needs of the organization.
- Anticipates problems and develops contingency plans in advance.
- Communicates well with others, especially those who work remotely.
- Can coach and mentor others.
Doing the right by their customers because it's the right thing to do.Experience
Their analysts and gurus have a long, stellar track-record of profiting in the markets and making bold, unloved economic predictions that more often than not, come true.Protection.
Their analysts and gurus are committed to risk management - ensuring they don't expose their customers to ideas that threaten their wealth...and expose those that could.Wealth.
An expectation that all of their ideas offer actionable advice that will help their customers to increase their customers' net worth.
At Charles Street Research they strive to give their customers the information they would want if they were looking for it. They only publish information and strategies they would want their own families to follow.