Legacy Research Group's team, part of The Agora Companies, is growing and a new spot has opened up for an ambitious person ...
Legacy Research Group's team, part of The Agora Companies, is growing and a new spot has opened up for an ambitious person to research and write about commodities, stocks, crypto assets, and world markets.
For this position, you'll work directly with Nick Giambruno, on The Casey Report and Crisis Investing. If that sounds stimulating, keep reading for more details and how to apply.
Who They Are
They're a fast-growing company with all the opportunities of a small start-up and the stability of a deep-pocketed firm with a 30-year track record.
They publish half a dozen advisories covering finance and economics. They have hundreds of thousands of readers around the world. Their business is providing profitable ideas, explaining how the markets really work, and telling great stories.
They're completely independent and unbiased. They don't take money from Wall Street or the government. Their revenue comes from selling subscriptions. They only make money if their readers are happy.
The Job They Need Done
They're looking for someone who loves to analyze investments. Someone who wants to make a living reading, thinking, traveling, and writing. Someone who can help them share big ideas with the world.
If this sounds attractive-and you meet the criteria above-they'd love to hear from you.
The compensation will depend on your level of experience. Know this… dozens of analysts at The Agora Companies who write newsletters have become millionaires.
Who You Are
You're able to analyze assets from macro, technical, fundamental, and sentiment perspectives. You're overflowing with investment and trading ideas. And you're a voracious consumer of information.
You have a genuine passion for finance and the investment industry. You're intensely curious, and live and breathe the world's markets. And you're willing to travel anywhere and everywhere. You're ready to improvise, adapt, and overcome.
You're a good thinker, a good storyteller, and a good writer. You're also good company-the one your friends say is the smartest person in the room.
- Current Casey Research subscriber.
- Affinity for Austrian economics, monetary history, financial markets, and general history.
- Personal philosophy of voluntarism, anarcho-capitalism, or something similar.
- Independent thinker who is passionate, motivated, and eager to overachieve.
- Keen eye for good stories and big ideas.
- Exceptional writing ability or a willingness to learn how to write.
What to Do Now
- Send them a basic resume. They'd like to see where you've worked.
- Write a letter telling them about yourself. They don't care much about what school you went to. They do care what you've learned doing whatever it is you've been doing. They appreciate odd jobs, but they'll also consider Wall Street refugees.
- Send us an email with the following information:
- Your full name.
- The net gain on 10 shares of McDonald's stock purchased Jan. 3, 2007 and sold Jan. 3, 2017, assuming all dividends were reinvested.
- The top three biggest risks to the global economy.
- The cause of the Great Depression in the US.
- Why the average person's standard of living has declined since the early 1970s.
- Can governments shut down bitcoin? Why or why not?
- Prepare for conversation and travel. If you have what they're looking for, they'll start out with a one-on-one conversation. If that goes well, they'll fly you to Delray Beach for a full day of interviews. And, if that also goes well, we'll discuss the next steps.
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to the link provided.
Legacy Research Group is the parent company of Bonner & Partners, Casey Research, Palm Beach Research Group, and other financial publications.
Bill Bonner set up Bonner & Partners to help subscribers build permanent wealth. While Bill and his analyst, Dan Denning, believe stock markets have become high-stake casinos, they're certain it is still possible to prosper if you follow the right strategies. For over a decade they've been studying the world of private family offices... and teaching readers how the world's richest families have preserved and grown wealth for centuries.
Legendary speculator Doug Casey and his team at Casey Research have spent the past quarter century helping investors earn superior returns. They do so by taking advantage of "market dislocations," anomalies that form when governments and world powers try to "fix" a situation. Instead, they create unintended consequences one can act upon and profit from.
And at Palm Beach Research Group, Teeka Tiwari and his team of analysts guide subscribers along a path to real, sustained financial prosperity through alternative wealth building strategies and a unique asset allocation model not seen anywhere on Wall Street.
Three financial research firms... decades of collective leadership... and hundreds of thousands of subscribers worldwide...
Now combined under one roof - Legacy Research Group.