Interested in following fintech, covering everything from cyber insurance to the future of banking to emerging payments ecosystems in Asia? ...
Interested in following fintech, covering everything from cyber insurance to the future of banking to emerging payments ecosystems in Asia? Smart enough to help predict which emerging financial technology companies and digital approaches will flourish and which will flounder (using data and not your gut)? Eloquent enough to package this into readable and understandable research content? If yes, keep reading.Key Responsibilities:
* Write data-driven research and reports that combine our proprietary data with outside data sets, filings, domain journalism, surveys and more to identify key trends and analyze the momentum of insurance tech startups and incumbent moves?
* Understand and develop forward-looking analyses and insights for financial services sector including developments in insurance, banking, payments, and potentially other areas including wealth tech and blockchain.
* Develop and give client and prospect presentations to discuss market trends in fintech
* Support PR requests with data and category knowledge
* Must be passionate and knowledgeable about technology and related disciplines such as innovation, venture capital, and M&A
* Writing experience a must ? can be within the fields of market research, journalism, equity research, I-banking, or consulting in the insurance industry.
* 2+ years experience in insurance related-position (can also be while working in any of the above fields). Must be able to demonstrate insurance domain knowledge and understand how different businesses and technologies impact the value chain.
* Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and predictive insights
* Strong communication/presentation skills and leadership abilities. You should feel comfortable speaking to clients/prospects as an authority on the business and the category
* Ability to multi-task and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
* Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
* BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees a plus
* 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
CB Insights values diversity, different perspectives, collaboration, and curiosity.Perks and Benefits:
* Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
* 401k with up to 4% match
* $1,000 continuing education stipend
* Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. SDL2017