Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for Integration lead/senior Integration developer/Integration A...
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for Integration lead/senior Integration developer/Integration Architect in financial services space in Chandler, AZ(preferred)/Charlotte, NC.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennia as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
- Able to interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process.
- Contribute to Applications Development and QA teams to establish best practices implementation of methodologies and toolsets,
- Oversee the development and maintenance of technical and process documentation
- Documents design specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Actively involved with requirement understanding and analysis.
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements.
- Lead Enterprise Integration Effort to integrate multiple front end application of different technologies and API's.
- Worked on Enterprise integrating platforms (Like MuleSoft).
- Experience on implementation of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) applications.
- Design, develop and maintain application interfaces.
- Hands on programming and configuration skills.
- System and data analysis
- Interaction with Application analysts, dev teams, project managers, QA
- Financial domain experience is a plus.
If the above role interests you, do share your updated resume at
- provided by Dice Mulesoft