Introduction IBM's Industry Consultants are essential to our clients as they work to reinvent themselves for the future. Join our highly vi...
IBM's Industry Consultants are essential to our clients as they work to reinvent themselves for the future. Join our highly visible and highly skilled team of global consultants as we strive to accelerate sales, deliver client engagements, and build IBM's market eminence. If you are a forward-thinker and a curious intellectual, we welcome you to apply for your next exciting career challenge!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Location for posting: DC/VA/MD preferred
IBM Watson Health is currently looking for an experienced leader to join our growing Government Health and Human services business team. As the Innovative Technology Lead for Federal, you'll leverage your extensive healthcare, technology, and consulting experience to support GHHS client transformation initiatives, leveraging GHHS consulting services and IBM's end-to-end capabilities. You will bring/develop federal client relationships and collaborate with GHHS technical, clinical, policy, and analytics subject matter experts to shape our approach from start to finish. You will develop a growth strategy for our federal technology business, identify opportunities, leading both business development efforts and the implementation of complex digital transformation contracts.
* Assess market and competitive landscape to understand federal client- Health and Human Services, VA and DOD healthcare IT priorities
* Develop and implement innovative technology growth strategy for federal clients
* Identify and cultivate strategic partnerships to grow technology book of business
* Develop and own relationships with client stakeholders at the CTO and CIO level
* Manage strategic engagements and lead a team of diverse talent to deliver high value plays.
* Provide leadership, guidance, and oversight on delivery of complex digital transformation projects, supporting the development and implementation of client strategy. Solutions may include Blockchain, cloud, and Watson Health products, and development of custom applications and solutions that address client needs.
* Coach and develop your team's industry, consulting and technical acumen
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Discover what you can make of this moment. Embark on the journey with us! Apply now to explore this opportunity
To learn more about what we are doing please check us out:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Minimum 8 years in designing and delivering to federal clients' IT modernization in an HHS setting
* Excellent insight and practical knowledge of digital products and service and the overall digital ecosystem, especially for the healthcare industry
* Experienced in: leading custom system development and implementations, establishing authority to operate, Cloud-based solutions, application development, API development, container based solutions, Red hat solutions, data and analytics platforms, infrastructure to support data automation and advanced analytics (e.g., ML, NLP), Surveillance platforms
* Familiar with: Interoperability standards and protocols, clinical decision support tools,
* Ability to foster relationships and create demand within existing and new accounts
* Lead successful delivery of technology consulting engagements
* Effective leader with ability to motivate teams (both internal and external) and garner immediate respect and credibility
* Excellent writing and communication skills with ability to convey complex technology to non-technical clients and colleagues
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Minimum 10 years in designing and delivering to federal clients' IT modernization in an HHS setting
* Masters degree or equivalent experience