We're looking for Innovation Leads who bring fresh ideas and innovations from all areas, including information retrieva...
We're looking for Innovation Leads who bring fresh ideas and innovations from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, artificial intelligence, Robotics Automation Process (RPA), Blockchain - Distributed Ledger Technology, software architecture, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As Innovations Leads, you'll lead specific projects critical to Innovation needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. This position engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Leads in the development of the most complex new and emerging technologies.
* Develops software components and hardware for new and emerging technology projects; aligns these with business strategies and objectives.
* Consults junior staff regarding complex issues and best practices.
* Provides a systematic analysis on the most complex client requirements within the traceability framework and resolves any functional problems encountered.
* Oversees the quality of complex project deliverables while ensuring that they are in compliance with relevant standards and processes.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
6+ years of IT experience experience
* Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity. Someone who actively participate in internal & external technology engineering community
* Skilled at gathering requirements from stakeholders and translating technical requirements to the Senior Engineers.
* Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies. Have an appetite to evaluate and prototype with early stage technology sourced from the external market.
* Solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Java, J2EE, AngularJS, React, REST, Spring framework, .NET, NodeJS, HTML / HTML5, CSS, NoSQL databases, relational databases, Hadoop, Chef, iOS, Android, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few.
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent leadership skills and able to drive solution
* Good to have automation experience with IBM Blue Prism/ WorkFusion/ Others
* Willing to work and coordinate with offshore team for solution delivery
o Java/J2EE - 6+ years
o Web Services - 3+ years
o Spring Framework: 3+ years
o Angular JS/Node JS - 2 years
* Banking Knowledge
Education: Bachelor's Degree in CS, Engineering or related field
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change--supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
* Java Enterprise Editions JEE
* Web Services
Department: Digital Customer Experience - provided by Dice Analysis, Android, AngularJS, Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, CGI, CSS, Development, Genetic, Hadoop, Hardware, HTML, IBM, iOS, J2EE, Java, NoSQL, Project, Recruiter, Robotics, Security