United States of America
HSK02: Kidde Aerospace 4200 Airport Drive,NW, Wilson, NC, 27896 US...
United States of America
HSK02: Kidde Aerospace 4200 Airport Drive,NW, Wilson, NC, 27896 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we're dedicated to relentlessly tackling the toughest challenges in our industry - all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies- Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems - we're driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team.
This position is for an Seasoned professional in IT Infrastructure who works independently to support IT infrastructure projects, the development of reports outlining IT infrastructure issues, IT equipment installations, analyses focused on infrastructure updates and enhancements, and network interface planning activities.
Directs field technical support group that covers a wide geographic region. Responsible for close interactions with site business partners and leadership to fully understand and align IT support with business goals. This role will be required to manage and lead specific support aspects of the site including but not limited to desktop support, IT support, local aspects of infrastructure and physical asset management.
- Participates in IT infrastructure support teams to meet the needs of the business.
- Participates in the regional business and IT planning process to provide input and solicit expectations with regards to future IT support
- Collaborates with other Digital teams that deliver initiatives and projects and ensures local service operation performance achieves established Service Level Agreement (SLA) goals
- Oversees global initiatives that require local implementation
- Ensures that there are consistent, standardized processes in place locally for managing IT escalations, issues resolution, staff mentoring and financial and IT planning
- Serves as the business conduit for escalations related to support, services and delivery
- Performs proactive analysis on all factors impacting availability and service level attainment
- Ensures IT services are available and operational is all areas of responsibility
- Support audit and compliance activities, ensure site infrastructure is compliant to all Collins Aerospace policies
- Performs other related duties as required
3+ years experience with a broad background to various infrastructure technologies including servers and networks, desktop technologies including hardware and software, and strong troubleshooting skills. Preferred Qualifications:
ITIL Foundations, A+, MCSE, Net+, PMP or other technical and professional certifications desired. Demonstrated experience in service-focused technical environment.
Demonstrated strong customer service skills Basic Qualifications:
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor's degree (Accredited College or University) and five years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and three years of prior relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, nine years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more•
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms - provided by Dice