Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and u...
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Wells Fargo's emphasis on technology has never been greater. This is an exciting opportunity for an AI/ML/NLP Platform Infrastructure Engineer to deliver fast-paced, cutting-edge work within Digital Technology & Innovation (DTI), Platform Services Group (PSG) organization. This group plays an important foundational role enabling business & technology transformation and manages critical Innovation platform functions. As a Platform Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for full end-to-end platform initiatives & operational management for a portfolio of applications. You will lead the transformation of new bank functions while managing run the bank functions in terms of resiliency, automation, support & maturity of application plus infrastructure stack.
This Infrastructure Engineer role provides Third Level (3L) technical expertise to support the Digital, Strategy & Innovation (SDI) Artificial Intelligence business domain platform applications. The Platform Team delivers insightful and personalized experiences for customers and team members, drives greater operational efficiency, while reducing risk and expenses and driving revenue expansion. The Platform Infrastructure Engineer will provide platform and support services to allow our users to optimize how work is done through the leveraging the capabilities of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) capabilities. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of numerous factors. The PSG 3L Platform Team has knowledge of the environments, software, infrastructure, function, performance, availability, capacity and data. We need a diverse group of people with different experience levels to support the transformation, enrichment and continued availability of assets to business and technical application teams across the enterprise.
The goal of our platforms is to provide high-quality, standardized, innovative solutions to serve our core business needs in a consistent and efficient way. The incumbent will lead matrixed teams of engineers and support personnel in the Wells Fargo Platform and Application support team partnering with development teams, product owners, scrum masters, and with other technology centers of excellence. Core responsibilities include project deliverables, ensuring availability of our portfolio of applications, handling incident & problem management, issue resolution & communication, tracking various changes across the portfolio, operational health & new solutions to improve platform/application stability, quality & supportability along with overall operational and technology risk management as per the enterprise guidelines.
- Support small to medium cross-organizational transformational efforts in Platform space
- Deliver results in less defined & constantly changing environments
- Communicate with broad and diverse audience, including technology and business leaders; ability to simplify complex messages for consumption
- As an application support specialist position is responsible for leading support functions and driving the execution and maturity of multiple application support services including incident triage, root cause analysis, change evaluation-execution-validation, deployment management, and risk & vulnerability management. Works closely with development and infrastructure partners like middleware, NAS, database, network, etc.
- Bring in engineering, operational management and sustainment for horizontal systems in various domains like ECM, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Innovation (Blockchain, Cloud etc.) & Enterprise Services/APIs.
- Partner to influence and support innovation & continued drive towards automation, touch less operational sustainment as a design/architecture construct working with CIO technology partners/managers
- Operational sustainment and reduce risks in the eco-system by aggressively pursuing safety and soundness type of actions not limited to vulnerability, patching, end of life and resiliency
- Hands on engagement on all Production, DevOps, BCP & UAT support activities for the platform and applications
- Drive operational management via EACO/Incident response, communication and tracking along with root cause identification and closure.
- Manage and coordinate Production change requests and release management.
- Provides operational continuity through the development, management, measurement, analysis and reporting of key service-level metrics as required by management
- Manages continuous services improvements and drives innovation to ensure SLAs, KPIs and OLAs for the critical business processes, applications and partner interfaces
- Regular presentation of Production performance and incident, root cause and preventative actions, and trend analysis to technical and business Management teams.
- Maintain and update all Production related documentation (e.g. game plans, run books, procedures, processes).
- Ensure effective Production systems monitoring, alarming and notification response/maintenance.
- Provides general oversight and direction to virtual teams.
Selected candidate will be required to work within one of the following Wells Fargo locations: 300 S Brevard St, Charlotte, NC; 222 W ROSE GARDEN LN. PHOENIX, AZ; 255 2ND AVE S. MINNEAPOLIS, MN; 150 FAYETTEVILLE ST, RALEIGH, NCRequired Qualifications
- 5+ years of systems analysis experience, systems programming experience or combination of both
- 3+ years of Linux administration experience
- 1+ years of experience in Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Distributed Computing, Chatbot, and Virtual Assistant
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of design methodology, Infrastructure operations support or engineering
- 2+ years of experience with Agile, Kanban, or Lean methodology
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- 2+ years of Autosys experience
- 2+ years of Python experience
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to identify root-cause issues/improvement opportunities, and design approaches/programs/products to improve overall quality assurance
- Ability to interact with a diverse team
- Ability to lead projects/initiatives with high risk and complexity
- Ability to manage to production goals, deadlines, and various metrics
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Knowledge and understanding of technology infrastructure: data center, network, storage, and compute domains
- Knowledge and understanding of technology installation: configuring and troubleshooting middleware on servers
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- IT Infrastructure Library Certification (ITIL)
- Knowledge and understanding of Oracle
- 3+ years of NAS experience
- 3+ years of application production support experience
- Production support experience in a financial services company
- Ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend solutions, and drive for resolutions
- 2 + years of experience with Elasticsearch development, integration or support
- Knowledge and understanding of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Linear Regression, Models (Tensor Flow)
- Knowledge and understanding of Python, R or SCALA
- 3 + years of experience developing or supporting IT Service Management solutions
- Experience Hadoop ecosystem tools relevant for real-time and batch data ingestion, processing and provisioning using tools such as Apache Flume, Apache Kafka, Apache Sqoop, Apache Flink, Apache Hive or Apache Storm
- Ability to lead build out and production support of AI/ML/NLP model design, development, exploration, training, validation environments and production scoring execution function on an horizontal open-source and vendor platforms.
- Experience or familiarity with Oracle SQL and with NoSQL databases such as Elasticsearch or Solr...... click apply for full job details