Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc. is seeking Informatica IDQ Developer with experience in financial services to join our Summit, NJ/Charlotte, NC team.
Job Description :
- Responsible for designing, developing, and deploying data quality procedures and its outputs
- Design and document matching plans, procedures, mappings, define best matching algorithm, configuring identity matching and analyzing duplicates
- Develop profiles and scripts for the execution and testing of mappings and workflows to implement data stewardship and exception processing
- Leverage IDQ for the profiling of source data into the Global Data Mastering Platform; defining and confirming metadata definition, cleansing and validating source of record(s) data, applying deduplication rules and readying the data for consumption by downstream systems.
- Participate in IDQ development efforts, validate work results, provide knowledge sharing and serve as a technical resource for other team members
- Create human task workflow scenarios and IDQ scorecards to support data remediation
- Implement data quality processes leveraging the Address Verification engine capabilities; including transliteration, parsing, standardization and enrichment for both batch and single request modes
- Leverage profiling methods to properly identify data irregularities and inaccuracies
- Translate business rules into code and develop them in IDQ
- Deploy mappings that will run in a scheduled, batch, or real-time environment.
- Utilize Informatica Developer, Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Metadata Manager, and
- Informatica Analyst to design and develop custom objects and rules
- Experience and understanding with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Migrate objects from IDQ to PowerCenter or other Informatica component
- 5+ years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience with a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) tool set (Version 10. x preferred).
- 5+ years of hands on experience with the databases like Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, DB2 etc.
- Proficiency in IDQ development around address validation services, data profiling, cleansing, parsing, standardization, verification, matching and data quality exception monitoring and handling
- provided by Dice