From the moment an online order is placed to when it is picked, packed and shipped, every step in the process must be handled efficiently, consistently and cost-effectively to maintain a positive customer experience and to ensure the fulfillment center remains profitable. Unlike most labor intensive e-commerce centers, we , at Project Verte, are a social e-commerce participatory community utilizing blockchain. Our technology includes fully automated dynamic fulfillment, the most advanced intelligent inventory management technology, an intuitive seller portal, secure payment processing, blockchain technologies and full access to a transparent central database. We encourage and support an entrepreneurial atmosphere, opportunity for success and growth for new and existing businesses.
We're seeking a competent, efficient ICQA Operation Manager to take ownership of our McDonough Fulfilment Center Inventory Control and Quality Assurance program. In the Fulfilment Center, our teams stow deliveries, pick, package and ship products out to customers. Fulfilment Centers are fast-paced and high-reward environments, where adherence to policies and procedures is key. So, we'll need the right type of leader to ensure that we deliver as reliably as possible to our customers, while making sure our teams deliver on performance and quality of service.
· Ensure KPIs are reviewed on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and perform control and quality analysis on any behaviors/processes that could impact inventory integrity
· Gain expertise in key Fulfilment Center process paths, as well as exception handling; we'll need you to ensure that all shifts and departments adhere to process discipline
· Measure inventory integrity and accuracy, while providing quality assurance feedback to the Operations management team
· Liaise with department managers and aid in the communication of policies related to process discipline
· Coordinate inventory control maintenance and random counts in accordance with best practice count strategies, ensure compliance and consistency
· Root cause sources of inventory deviation, via cause and effect analysis
· Review and analyze customer complaints and any defect data, followed by development of corresponding action plans to reduce future incidents
· Lead and supervise a growing team of hourly associates in Inventory Control / Quality Assurance operations within the Fulfillment Center
· Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with our policies and procedures, including:
· Interviewing and training Fulfilment Center employees,
· Assuming full accountability for setting and meeting of operational goals,
· Strategic planning and forecasting, alongside assigning and directing work,
· Appraising performance of team members,
· Rewarding and disciplining employees, as well as developing Area Managers,
· Drive process improvements and team members' ability to keep pace with our rapid growth, while motivating others and reducing employee turnover,
· Collaborate with all department managers to identify and understand key projects, initiatives and system enhancements,
· Work with Loss Prevention teams to establish, influence and adhere to Loss Prevention policies and procedures,
· Participate in network-wide Fulfilment & Operations-focused quality initiatives.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification,
· Previous Inventory Control and Quality Assurance Management experience,
· Experience with WMS Systems,
· You possess excellent verbal and written communications skills,
· You have a demonstrated, solid proficiency in time management skills, alongside confidence in organizing vast amounts of data,
· Must be a resilient, focused problem solver and self-starter, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a complex, occasionally ambiguous environment,
· Proven ability to influence, with varying levels of seniority within an organization,
· Fluent user of the entire MS Office suite, especially Excel; MS Access experience is a plus,
· Previous supervisory experience in a distribution or manufacturing environment,
· Strong understanding of finance and accounting functions, with a grasp of how inventory and accounts relate to each other,
· Strong commitment to employee development, as well as an exceptional level of dedication, motivation and intelligence.
· Strong analytical abilities, including proficient mathematical and data analysis skills,
· You're APICS certified,
· You're ideally able to swiftly pick up new software systems and data analysis tools,
· Experience with Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and techniques.