Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial se...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $50 0+ million in annual revenue, 8, 000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron is looking to onboard IBM BPM Developer for one of a leading financial client in Charlotte- NC
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 4+ years of BPM development experience
- 3+ years of process definition and documentation experience
- 2+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 2+ years of IBM Integration Designer experience
- 4+ years of Coach UI implementation
- 3+ years using IBM s BPM 8.5.7 or 8.6
- 4+ years using Business Process Designs (BPD s) within IBM BPM
You can reach out at for more details...
- provided by Dice