Crypto is an exciting, fast-paced, and rapidly changing industry that mixes tech, finance, and legal disciplines, that attracts innovators, ...
Crypto is an exciting, fast-paced, and rapidly changing industry that mixes tech, finance, and legal disciplines, that attracts innovators, entrepreneurs, and people at the forefront of this technological revolution. Backed by Bain Capital Ventures and Stanford University's StartX Fund, Hummingbot is the leading open source algorithmic trading platform for crypto.
We're looking for a multitasking human resources professional who, in addition to assuming the full suite of human resources responsibilities including managing the full-cycle recruiting experience, will also take on operations management responsibilities.
What you'll be doing:
You will take ownership of and play the critical role of building out our team. You will be in charge of our company's most important resource: our people.
As an early employee of our company, you will work closely with the company's founders in developing and implementing a recruiting strategy. This role will be the subject matter expert in HR best practices for all aspects of recruitment and be responsible for the entire employment life cycle. You will be responsible for helping to create and promote a positive company culture.
You will also assume the responsibility of day-to-day management of the office and operations, working closely with our company's COO.
The role grows with the team -- you will be able to take on as much as you can handle and more.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and publicizing/posting jobs
- Source and recruit candidates, initial outreach and screening
- Responsible for the full life cycle of the recruitment and onboarding process, including posting, screening, interviewing and hiring of candidates
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices
You're a great fit if you are:
- A highly intelligent hustler what wants to make a significant impact in a fast-growing, early-stage startup.
- A natural people person with the ability to network at a tech conference/meetup as well as connect directly in one-on-one discussions.
- Someone with all the potential to climb a corporate ladder but would rather take a more entrepreneurial path with higher autonomy.
- A fast learner who is excited about the potential for crypto/blockchain technology to revolutionize the world.
- Self-driven and motivated to sharpen your management skills and grow into a management role.
- Minimum 2 years experience in HR/Operations Management.
- Human resources or business related Bachelor's Degree.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working at a startup and scaling up a team.
- Experience or background in operations.
- Located in the South Bay area.
Perks at Hummingbot:
- Become part of a growing, experienced, well-connected team in crypto, blockchain and machine learning
- Competitive salaries
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Sunlight office in downtown Mountain View, right next to Caltrain
- Work hard / eat well / have fun culture (free lunches, board game nights, company outings)