What You'll Do:
We are seeking a SP/R&S CCIE certified High Touch Engineer (HTE) to join our Customer Experience team to support a major US...
What You'll Do:
We are seeking a SP/R&S CCIE certified High Touch Engineer (HTE) to join our Customer Experience team to support a major USA based Cable customer. You will be providing remote and onsite technical support for NCS5500, and ASR 9K product portfolio in the customer's production network. Additionally, you may support other IOS-XR platforms such as NCS1K.
Who you'll work with:
You will be part of Cisco's CX (customer experience) Organization. As mentioned above, you will work very closely with our HTOM, HTTS CSEs, NCEs, SEs, as well as the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) aligned to this engagement.
In this role, you will gain insight on the detailed functionality of Cisco products and partner with all distributed elements of the service chain and Account Team. This is a great opportunity for someone with patience and a compassionate view of the customer to hone their skills and advance their career contributing to customers while working with an industry leader in networking technology. In this role you will also provide leadership and oversight for HTTS CSEs, partnering with them to provide timely resolution to SEV 1 and SEV 2 cases and documenting RCAs. You will establish and maintain close relationships with your internal Cisco peers, (HTOMS, COMs, NCEs, SDMs, PMs), and most importantly the Customer in an ongoing basis, as well as their Leadership team. Here are some additional responsibilities of the role:
Who You Are:
First and foremost, you enjoy troubleshooting and solving problems. You also possess an in-depth knowledge of Data Center and XR related technologies. You have experience giving onsite or remote technical support and speak English fluently. You also work independently, receiving minimal supervision, with no instruction on routine work and general instruction on new assignments.
The ideal candidate demonstrates an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge. This is a great opportunity for someone with patience and an empathetic view of the customer to hone their skills and advance their career providing value to customers while working with an industry leader in networking technology. Business impact of this role is major.
- Typically requires BS in a technical field (CS/EE preferred) or equivalent plus 5-6 years related experience.
- Deep knowledge of telecommunication systems, network environments, and Data Center.
- Ability to analyze, use and configure medium and large enterprise/SP networks.
- Ability to work independently, as this position only receives minimal supervision with no instruction on routine work and general instruction on new assignments.
- Able to isolate and resolve problems, figure out root cause, document root cause in writing, and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Python Scripting, API, Automation & Programming skills
- Excellent written and oral skills
We Are Cisco
- Provide consultation to independently debug complex product problems.
- Provide systems/product training (internally and customer)
- Acts as a focal point for large account network problem resolution.
- Typically interfaces with lower level CSE's, OEMs customer's internal engineering departments.
- Responsible for the overall customer experience with critical high visibility issues. Owns the delivery outcome. Owns the customer experience.
- Establish and maintain Customer Trusted Advisor status
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. - provided by Dice