Minimum Required Skills:
HEAD OF PRODUCT, Fintech, User Research, Business wishlist, business strategy, quantitative, Qualitative, Product U...
Minimum Required Skills:
HEAD OF PRODUCT, Fintech, User Research, Business wishlist, business strategy, quantitative, Qualitative, Product Usage, product iteration, calculated risk
If you are a Head of Product with experience, please read on!
Based in the greater Santa Cruz area, we are a payment as a service company looking to expand and grow! We are looking to bring on hungry individuals ready to make an immediate impact and establish the company more than it has already.
If this sounds like a company you'd want to be a part of, then apply immediately!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Established start-up feel!
2. Great benefit packages!
3. B2B payment platform leader!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with all team members to facilitate a shared understanding of our customers, product and the corresponding vision. Collaborate with all parts of the organization to turn a raw flow of feature requests into well-defined problem definitions.
- Define a product scope that is focused on the most important use cases with a focus on getting it into users' hands as quickly as possible.
- Manage the product roadmap. Understand and prioritize potential projects from various inputs (user research, business wishlist, etc) so the team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Understand business strategy and deliver products with a unique perspective in mind.
- Define quantitative and qualitative success metrics and constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through these measures, both before and after their release.
- Be strongly data-driven in understanding product usage, measuring success and failure of different features and adapting the product to meet the needs of customers in the most optimal way possible.
- Adopt a mindset of product iteration through analytical experiments and calculated risks.- Work with designers to design product experiences that users love.
- Understand our core markets deeply at several levels - competition, technology, go-to-market, pricing, buyer and user personas, and analyst coverage.
- Efficiently and effectively see projects through from planning to deployment by managing projects and facilitating communication between all the involved parties. Reliably involve and manage third parties.
- Mock-up product concepts, write functional specs, cut tickets, write copy and do whatever it takes to express your ideas to our engineers, designers, and other company stakeholders.
- Work with engineering to plan and track features and releases, be plugged in into sprint execution on a regular basis and own and execute on product deliverables in an agile development environment.
- Assist in building product roadmap presentations for customers, training materials for the sales engineering team and other activities where product marketing might need help in messaging and positioning.
- Work closely with marketing and sales on product definitions, pricing, and segmentation.
- Strategic thinking, deep technical background, awesome interpersonal skills, and a passion for technology are also highly desired.
What You Need for this Position
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager for a FinTech company.
- You are a person who thrives in a fast-moving environment with a heavy dose of ambiguity.
- You have a strong technical understanding of building APIs and experience working directly with engineers and engineering management.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical background with 4+ years of prior experience building, launching and scaling enterprise SaaS products at high-growth startups.
- A deep interest in UI/UX design and a passion for building delightful end-user experiences working closely with product designers.
- A natural instinct, honed by experience, in perfecting the best course that optimizes across product quality, delivery times, customer feedback, and user experience.
- Prior experience with cloud-native stacks and SaaS platforms a big plus.- Ownership mindset and a bias for action to make directionally correct choices with incomplete information.
- You have experience working with both qualitative customer insights and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You've conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with design researchers and analysts (or have analyzed data yourself).- You're entrepreneurial you're self-driven and you don't need direction.- Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- Have an understanding of FinTech and blockchain.
What's In It for You
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and benefits including but not limited to:
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Medical- Dental- Vision
- Life Insurance
- Stock Options
- 401kSo, if you are a Head of Product with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice