We are looking for an exceptional and innovative individual to head up Company's elite Digital Strategy team that is defining and leading th...
We are looking for an exceptional and innovative individual to head up Company's elite Digital Strategy team that is defining and leading the company 's transformation into a great information and software company. As the leader of this ultra-high impact team, you will be in charge of setting the overall strategic direction for the team, partnering with senior stakeholders across our enterprise teams and lines of business to identify strategically important projects, guiding and coaching the team to ensure the highest-quality delivery, and identifying and evaluating new areas for investment. Areas of emphasis include digital payments and commerce, digital identity, data strategy, technology platforms, as well as emerging technologies such as machine learning / AI and blockchain.
This team thinks strategically about entire industries to identify new sources of value for the company and builds the organizational momentum needed to seize breakout growth trajectories. This position will afford the right candidate extraordinary opportunities to spearhead Company 's transformation, creating and monetizing new opportunities at the intersection of technology and financial services. This is a demanding and rewarding strategy role, where you get to work with some of the most forward-leaning and innovative leaders in the industry to define our company 's future direction. You need to be a great conceptual thinker and a student of the financial and tech world, constantly seeking to understand ongoing developments and their implications, excel in isolating
signal from noise and communicating complex concepts in compelling and actionable ways to senior audiences, and not be afraid to roll your sleeves to understand critical details when needed.
You will have the liberty to define your own path to solutions, focused on results, not process. You will need to be highly proactive and self-driven, yet also be willing to take direction and respond to urgent requests when needed. Your strategic insights will drive tangible change and help lead Company through one of the most ambitious transformations in corporate America.
- Prioritize and support a range of strategic initiatives, partnering with both business, product and technology stakeholders.
- Attract, coach and develop a team of high-performing and driven individuals.
- Identify and evaluate new business models and opportunities from emerging technologies. Given the extent of our goals, this may include evaluating potential partnerships, alliances, and acquisitions to advance our strategic agenda.
- Package strategic and analytical insights into clear, concise and 'executive-ready ' presentations.
- Communicate findings to senior management and to the broader organization, influencing upwards and laterally to drive
- organizational change and alignment.
- Ensure that our recommendations are driven through to implementation, by providing thought leadership and, when necessary, stepping in to lead execution.
- Develop and implement analytical frameworks to monitor and optimize the concrete impact our initiatives are having on key business results.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Experience at a leading management consulting firm and/or within a top tier corporate strategy / venture capital group.
- Experience with strategy and innovation in technology, telecom, media, and/or financial services; start-up experience a plus.
- Best-in-class analytical capabilities: top-notch quantitative, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Solid people leadership skills: Ability to build and leverage the capabilities of a high-performing team, as well as business partners across the enterprise.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and storytelling skills.
- High motivation and self-direction, taking personal ownership for results and professional development.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritize, thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- If you feel as excited about this opportunity as we do, please do get in touch. We 're here to change banking for good, and want the best and most passionate strategists to lead the revolution!
- Bachelor 's Degree
- At least 8 years of experience in analysis
- Master 's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in financial services
- 3+ year of experience in consulting
- 3+ years of experience in people management