ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-g...
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit
We make open source tools for building blockchain applications. Our tools let users simulate blockchain virtual machines, debug smart contracts step-by-step, manage suites of automated tests, deploy applications to live networks, interface with smart contracts at a high level of abstraction, and much more. We believe that software development tools should offer sensible defaults and never lose sight of human intent amidst low-level details.
About the Role
As Developer Relations Evangelist of Truffle, you'll bring a passion for working with both the existing web3 developer community and onboarding the next generation. You'll serve as the ear to the ground for developer's needs and pain-points, channeling that feedback back to the internal development teams.
You'll enjoy presenting and training developers of all experience levels via conferences, hackathons, or relevant meetups. In addition, you'll be comfortable mentoring developers and helping them build the next generation of decentralized applications.
What you'll bring to the role:
* A passion for working closely with, nurturing, and growing the web3 developer community
* Prior experience building and maintaining a technically-focused developer community
* A desire to lead Truffle's involvement in relevant conferences, hackathons, and meetups, including oversight of TruffleCon, our annual developer conference
* Experience with a smart contract development language (Solidity, Vyper, etc.)
* Technical writing including documentation, tutorials, etc
Skills you'll learn, or improve upon:
* ES6 / Node.js and working within its associated ecosystem
* Real world Decentralized Application (dapp) development
* Open source software contribution and/or project maintenance
Unsure whether you qualify but excited about the role? Apply anyway! We'd love to hear from you.
What's it like to work at Truffle within Consensys?
We believe in cultivating autonomy, mastery, and purpose, both for ourselves and for our community. We recognize that developing great software requires passion for the positive impact of the work and passion to support each other as a team. We recognize each other by our strengths, not our weaknesses, and we maintain space for everyone to say "I don't know." We work remotely except for when we meet up with each other (pandemic aside) at conferences or as a group at team retreats. We're a dedicated team with a playful sense of humor, constantly seeking new ideas.
Here are some of the perks of being part of the Truffle team at a unique organization like ConsenSys:
* One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
* The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
* A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You'll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
* Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
* Continuous learning and improvements. You'll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects - challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.