Blockchain Developers, Inc., the leading blockchain recruiting agency, is seeking a Head of Blockchain Development to lead a global team to ...
Blockchain Developers, Inc., the leading blockchain recruiting agency, is seeking a Head of Blockchain Development to lead a global team to develop the world's leading and groundbreaking decentralized consumer marketplace. Working with some of the top technical consultants and business leaders in the industry, you will be responsible for leading the development of a new blockchain platform and distributed applications, set the roadmap of technical development and new products, and make presentations of architecture of products at blockchain conferences and to customers.
About the company:
Founded in Russia, with key team members in Europe and North America, this enterprise-grade consumer project is led by successful founders in the space, whose previous startups now employ over 600 staff with a 500% annual growth rate. After receiving requests from nearly 100 name-brand consumer goods multinationals, the company did a thorough go-to-market study with a top global consulting firm, raised $40 million dollars and mapped out platform features with one of Russia's leading, known Blockchain architects. The platform will support public and private blockchains to enable direct-to-consumer shopping, provenance tracking, inventory management, customer loyalty and rewards, trade finance, etc.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading development of a fully-scalable enterprise-grade blockchain platform
- Designing and building globally distributed systems, in a cloud environment
- Designing and building complex applications with an emphasis on performance, scalability and reliability
- Leading and building a team of 10+ A-level blockchain software engineers
- 10+ years of experience in software development
- Extensive experience in blockchain development and a deep understanding of the fundamental design principles behind distributed-ledger applications
- Experience in scalable enterprise architecture
- Broad familiarity with multiple Blockchain platforms, especially Ethereum, Hyperledger, Corda, EOS and Stella
- Strong development team organizational/management skills
- Problem-solving aptitude and willingness to be hands-on when required
- Business development focus to align the technology vision with the overall business strategy
- Ability to clearly convey information to a broad array of technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong English
- Python and GoLang
- BSc/BA/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Russia, Europe, North America or Remote