Introduction As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business deve...
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Hybrid Cloud Services Global Industry Cloud Campaign Leader, you will be responsible for the below tasks:
* You will serve as the main point of contact for GBS to run a campaign for IBM Cloud for Financial Services and IBM Cloud for Telecommunications, collectively called Industry Cloud, for pipeline management and demand generation ~3x of signing targets
* Be a trusted advisor to our clients and GBS Lead Account Partners (LAPs) to incubate Proof-of-Concepts for Industry Cloud with business use cases relevant to client container and hybrid cloud strategy
* Understand our client's strategic needs, business objectives, articulate and formulate proposals and statements of work aligned to the Industry Cloud campaign
* Responsible to develop a strong collaboration between GBS LAPs and IBM Cloud in technology, solution roadmaps and implementing Industry Cloud offerings
* Evangelize HCS service offerings as a change agent for early engagement, deal registrations and incentive realization
* Drive joint Go-To-Market campaigns and business development workshops to build and maintain pipeline on a rolling basis
* Establish client value propositions that tie key strategic, financial, and operational metrics directly to near and long-term business improvement
* Lead marketing initiatives for Industry Cloud across the four geography, support analyst relationships and develop mindshare with publishing joint white papers
* Establish Campaign strategy and create Campaign collaterals
* Campaign rollout and enablement
* Drive the Campaign for revenue recognition
* Build external Client references and case studies for Industry Cloud
* Campaign performance monitoring and tracking
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law. IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated compensation range for the position is $177,000 - $273,000 based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part-time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* IBM Cloud Associate certification and/or IBM Cloud Professional Certification
* 15+ years of experience in solution architecture and/or cloud consulting and leadership experience (proven ability to define and shape solutions for clients)
* 5+ years of experience shaping and delivering solution offering development on containers, modernization, mainframe data augmentation, ISV product API's
* 8+ years of experience in digital and/or cloud consulting and leadership experience (proven ability to define and shape solutions for clients)
* 5+ years of experience conceptualizing a solution, value proposition and create a blueprint translating into an IBM Cloud consumption services
* 5+ years of experience in cloud infrastructure, security solutions operational architecture, and platform design for large complex multi-year / high value & cost transformation
* IBM Cloud Platform portfolio strategy design and architecture and solution delivery of 2-3 migration or modernization on IBM Cloud
* Strong interpersonal skills to drive virtual teams globally
* Experience working in multiple industries and across multiple geographies
* Strong collaboration skills to build content and communicate effectively
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Global roll out of Campaigns and experience closing 2-3 IBM Cloud migration/modernization deals