Haskell Engineer - Blockchain Startup - Up to $200K Haskell Engineer - Blockchain Startup - Up to $200K - Skills Required - Haskell, Scala, ...
Haskell Engineer - Blockchain Startup - Up to $200K Haskell Engineer - Blockchain Startup - Up to $200K - Skills Required - Haskell, Scala, OCaml, Clojure, F#
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
Title: Haskell Engineer
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Salary: $130K - $200K
We're is building the leading blockchain platform for businesses and enterprises by solving scalability and security concerns that impede widespread blockchain adoption. Founded by two lead engineers from JP Morgan's blockchain group, our products are already in use with Fortune-100 clients, coded entirely in Haskell. We believe Haskell lends a decisive advantage through drastically enhanced productivity, excellent concurrency and parallelization support, unbeatable programming-language tooling, and sheer pleasure of coding. We've built a lot with just two devs, we can't wait to see what you will add to our stack!
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
- Get in on the ground floor of the next big thing in Blockchain
- Extremely well-funded startup in a competitive industry
- Blue chip leadership and the opportunity to inform the future of our business
**What You Need for this Position**
College experience and knowledge some or of most of the following:
- Any other functional programming language
- Network engineering
- Cryptography engineering
- Distributed Systems
- Programming language design (e.g. compilers, interpreters, development tools)
- Database Systems (RDBMS but also key-value systems)
- Software assurance / verification (Coq, SMTLIB2, QuickCheck, Jepsen, Coq, HOL)
- Industrial/production Haskell development
**What's In It for You**
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for full time employees
- Company stock/coin options
- Flexible vacation time
- Dog-friendly office
So, if you are a Haskell Engineer with experience, please apply today!
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Haskell Engineer - Blockchain Startup - Up to $200K*