Square builds common business tools in unconventional ways so more people can start, run, and grow their businesses. When Square started, it...
Square builds common business tools in unconventional ways so more people can start, run, and grow their businesses. When Square started, it was difficult and expensive (or just plain impossible) for some businesses to take credit cards. Square made credit card payments possible for all by turning a mobile phone into a credit card reader. Since then Square has been building an entire business toolkit of both hardware and software products including Square Capital, Square Terminal, Square Payroll, and more. We're working to find new and better ways to help businesses succeed on their own terms-and we're looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Square.
We're making a hardware wallet for the next 100M bitcoin users. Our goal is economic empowerment -- starting with bringing easy-to-use, reliable self-custody to a global audience. We're assembling a team deeply experienced in an extremely wide range of disciplines, including business, operations, design, software, hardware, security, and so many other aspects of product delivery. Come build the future of crypto-enabling hardware with us!
* Lead global go-to-market strategy, including positioning, value propositions, messaging, and pricing
* Collaborate with the hardware wallet general manager to develop the business model and manage P&L for this emerging business
* Work with a crypto product manager to develop product vision and roadmap for a global, non-custodial hardware wallet offering
* Partner with hardware supply and demand planners and oversee revenue forecasting for software and services associated with our wallet offering
* Ensure new products have been tested thoroughly in-market across target customer segments
* Use data to inform and improve product features and marketing campaigns
* Identify and evaluate external partnership opportunities as well as additional crypto-enabling hardware opportunities for Square
* Continue to build our reputation for innovation in crypto, in collaboration with our corporate communications team and senior company leadership
* 8+ years of experience in product management, product marketing, or consulting roles
* 2+ years in a people management role
* Experience deploying consumer products to multiple global markets (preferably with a hardware or mobile component)
* Familiarity with crypto products, preferably with success deploying them
We're working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Square is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
* Healthcare coverage
* Retirement Plans
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Wellness perks
* Paid parental leave
* Paid time off
* Learning and Development resources
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.