United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlott...
United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
Collins Aerospace System seeks an experienced Digital Technology (DT) professional to support our digital Asset Management program. The successful candidate will support and enhance our asset management program, processes, and daily operations. The candidate will work with the relevant stakeholders to drive accuracy, visibility of data, and drivers for change with a focus on creating best practices to achieve optimal asset management. The candidate will act as a Subject Matter Expert and primary point of contact for hardware asset management, as the focal point for PC refresh support, and will lead the development and management of our centralized IT Asset Disposal program. This individual can sit at any Collins Aerospace domestic location or remote.
* Drive asset optimization and financial management to support reduction of cost and complexity of the asset environment, including:
* Forecast equipment purchases ahead of major initiatives
* Assist in planning for capital expenditures to optimize the useful life of assets
* Monitor warranty repairs, device replacements, and recalls
* Plan for equipment EOL
* Monitor assets ordered, escalate non-receipt, assist Field Services with RMA on DOA devices
* Development and management of hardware salvage / ITAD program, including:
* Maintain relationship with disposal partner
* Monitor sanitization and disposal queues, escalate when needed
* Track revenue recovered from disposed devices
* Monitor proof of sanitization and proof of destruction is kept for every asset record
* Perform quarterly audits of process and adherence
* Maintain process documentation for all key asset lifecycle stages
* Act as escalation point for process questions, missing hardware, etc.
* Develop and deliver training material to asset coordinators
* Create and show performance analysis of all asset management initiatives and deliver those metrics to DT leadership and business stakeholders
* Drive automation of Asset Management activities to reduce process cycle times and increase accuracy
* Work closely with other Service Management process owners to ensure effective touch points with ITSM processes such as Incident, Request, and Configuration Management
* Complete special projects as assigned by Service Management leadership and infrastructure team managers
* Bachelor's degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience OR Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years experience OR In absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required
* Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
* Must be willing and able to travel less than 10% of the time
* 5 + years relevant experience in the IT industry
* 3 + years relevant experience in IT Asset Management
* Experience with ServiceNow ITSM platform, especially with Asset Management (AMDB)
* Understanding hardware tracking strategies
* Knowledge of and experience with management of hardware assets and understanding procurement hardware order fulfillment
* Deep experience in analyzing and interpreting data
* Audit experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to work in a large and matrixed corporate environment
* Ability to work with and influence all levels of management
* Ability to effectively communicate technical actions to a non-technical audience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Customer service oriented
* Desire and ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts
* Desired experience with ServiceNow ITSM platform, especially Configuration Management Databases CMDB
* ITIL v3 or ITIL 4 Foundation certification
* IT Asset Management certifications such as Certified IT Asset Manager (CITAM)
* Experience with Software Asset Management best practices
* Project and program management planning and organizational skills
* Experience with vendor management
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement: Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility. WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program and more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms