Job Summary: We are growing rapidly and seeking a Growth Account Executive to play a key role in further growing our enterprise software bus...
Job Summary: We are growing rapidly and seeking a Growth Account Executive to play a key role in further growing our enterprise software business. Our key vertical markets are banks, fintech companies, capital markets, governments, and crypto startups. Blockset is currently being used by many public and private companies who are building the next generation of financial rails.
As our new Growth Account Executive you will be responsible for prospecting, solution selling, and closing our key target accounts. You will work closely with our sales development reps, our solution consulting team, and our VP of sales.
We are looking for a Growth Account Executive who has a demonstrated a track record of success selling and closing large software deployments in the data, API, and/or payments sectors.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in owning your own book of business and directly selling a product or service in technical SaaS
- Experience outbound prospecting into install base, greenfield prospecting into new accounts, and executing strong QBR strategy for territory penetration
- An understanding (or interest to understand) the crypto/blockchain/finance business model and are excited about the prospect of selling to a technical audience. You have a passion for a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you
- The ability to provide thorough daily/weekly/monthly forecasting metrics and communicate them in a succinct manner
- Team player mentality, empowers others, displays a positive attitude, works hard, shows up on time and prepared for meetings, attends trainings, proactive mentality, a strong EQ, and are accountable/dependable
- Cultivated your interpersonal and communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple. You are technically savvy and have experience with the cloud, APIs, enterprise software, finance, and working with global system integrators on enterprise applications
- Are comfortable in a high tempo environment with many priorities and have the ability to effectively manage your own time
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years' of experience
- provided by Dice