Precise is excited to hire for our fourth Summer Internship program. We will invite * exceptional students or recent graduates...
Precise is excited to hire for our fourth Summer Internship program. We will invite * exceptional students or recent graduates to participate in technical roles for three months. This is a unique opportunity to learn about and contribute to a rapidly growing company as we enhance our existing capabilities while focusing on continued expansion. Last summer, our interns focused on some very innovative projects in artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud, and blockchain. We won 3 prestigious innovation awards, applied 2 provisional patents, and presented at Google conference from these intern projects. Our interns gave rave reviews about their hands-on learning experience and our company culture. Our project(s) this summer will offer opportunities to learn or develop your Software Engineering skills.
- Collaborate with data scientist/data analyst, other developers, and test engineers on the team to produce high quality software that delivers business value and follows established design patterns and processes
- Can independently develop, code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Troubleshoot production problems within assigned applications software
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Actively engage in process improvement initiatives.
- Familiar with React/Angular or any client-side web frameworks
- Familiar with SQL and non-SQL database
- Familiar with REST APIs and server-side web frameworks
- Familiar with Linux environment and scripting
- Experience with Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, GCP) is preferred
- Knowledge of Machine Learning/Deep Learning is preferred
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills
- Embrace working collaboratively in a team environment, including giving and taking constructive code review feedback
These are onsite positions located in Rockville, Maryland.
The positions will be paid depending on experience and require a 40 hour a week commitment.
Precise is located conveniently one short bus-ride direct from the Rockville (Red Line) Metro station.
Candidates who wish to be considered for full-time opportunities at the end of the summer (should they exist) must qualify for a Public Trust background investigation, which has a U.S. residency requirement of the past three (3) of the past five (5) consecutive years.Our Equal Employment Policy
Precise is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants.
Powered by JazzHR