The Legal team at Chainalysis advises both internal and external stakeholders on the forefront of cryptocurrency and its constantly evolving...
The Legal team at Chainalysis advises both internal and external stakeholders on the forefront of cryptocurrency and its constantly evolving regulatory landscape. Our job is to ensure the company continues its rapid growth by employing sound and efficient judgment to support operations around the company and influence a groundbreaking industry as it matures and becomes more widely adopted.
As Chainalysis grows, you will be integral in scaling out the commercial legal function at Chainalysis.
In one year you'll know you were successful if…
* You have created, improved, maintained and taken complete ownership of the government contracting process and have become the legal point of contact for responding to solicitations, RFPs, etc.
* You have reviewed and negotiated government agreements, in both, direct and reseller/framework arrangements, and helped draft SoWs.
* You have audited existing agreements and documented any deviations from standard process.
* You have monitored the performance of government contracts and are the owner of maintaining registrations and general ongoing compliance.
* You have created and improved processes in order to support ongoing contractual compliance.
* You have developed a strong rapport and have worked in collaboration with our operations, marketing, infosec, engineering and product teams in connection with our transactional goals.
* You have demonstrated an obsession with internal client and external customer happiness, while promoting scalable processes and procedures.
A background like this helps:
* You must have excellent judgment and critical thinking skills, and an intense attention to detail.
* At least 4+ years of high transaction commercial experience in the PRIVATE SECTOR specializing in the negotiation, review, and audit of public sector agreements (both direct and framework constructs) with experience in federal, state and local contracting, at least some of which has included SaaS / software licensing.
* At least 2 additional years of experience as a contracting officer/specialist for the government strongly preferred.
* Must have in-depth knowledge of FAR and DFAR.
* A deep understanding of: (1) the public sector contracting process (including GSA schedule vehicles), both direct and framework constructs, and (2) government contracting systems.
* Experience supporting a federal sales team with solicited proposals and RFPs at a B2B, rapid growth technology company.
* A strategic understanding of the available public sector contracting vehicles is a major plus.
* International government contracting experience is a major plus.
* You are independent, patient, thoughtful, and adept at managing shifting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment, but at the same time possess the judgment to know when and how to escalate issues.
* Willingness to occasionally support sales teams across the globe outside of local business hours.
* Experience with Salesforce and/or CPQ a plus.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we're ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women's Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant's Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can't wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.