Piper Companies is looking for a Golang Software Engineer who would like to join an industry leader in the digital financial services sector...
Piper Companies is looking for a Golang Software Engineer who would like to join an industry leader in the digital financial services sector located in New York.
*This is a Remote Opportunity!
Responsibilities for the Golang Software Engineer:
Wou will be creating custom software solutions within their CI/CD environment joining the industries best in blockchain and other similar technologies to build a truly unique product.
Qualifications for the Golang Software Engineer include:
• 7+ years of recent hands-on coding and software design
• Experience working with distributed systems (observability, tracing, instrumentation, reliability and correctness patterns)
• Experience with the DevOps mindset, Continuous Delivery and test driven development
• Strong understanding of Lean Software Principles and/or Kanban practices
• Experience with infrastructure as code, Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, Perl, shell scripts
• Hands-on experience with cloud native architecture, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
• Bachelor's, master's, or doctorate degree in a related field, or relevant technical experience
Compensation and Benefits for the Golang Software Engineer:
• Salary is 160-180K dependent on experience
• Direct Hire, remote opportunity
• Comprehensive Medical benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K