Global RGM Data Platform Manager
The Global RGM Data Platform Manager is responsible for K-C's Sales Data Lake, including ...
Global RGM Data Platform Manager
The Global RGM Data Platform Manager is responsible for K-C's Sales Data Lake, including all IME and RGM data sources, and RGM Analytics, leading the key functional and business decisions framework related to commercial data & applications, orchestrating the strategy and execution of the data lake construction to leverage Commercial Transformation business value. This role will work in partnership with Global RGM & IME teams from business and DTS side to enable a single and Enterprise strategy for Data Lake and cohesive RGM analytics across the regions. This role will also work with the business units to remove the cultural barriers and roadblocks to implement and facilitate the data lake implementation, along with the RGM/IME analytics. It will also have a dotted line responsibility with the CDO organization and IME DTS Leader to guarantee implementation of Enterprise scale technologies along with advance analytics capabilities, AI/ML and more importantly, implemented Data Governance processes and best practices. All Product Owners for RGM analytics and Data Lake will report also to this role.
As per complexity of the RGM and Data Lake Program (Local/Global differences, time zones, different working groups, complex data environment), this role will have to lead demands from business, DTS Product Teams and also Business Units, managing expectations, timelines and scope.
Key Interfaces: CT RGM and IME delivery and Product Teams, RGM and IME CGO, Global CT Data And Analytics Leader, Regional DTS VPs, CDO organization, DTS Regional Sales BPs, Regional Sales Capabilities, BUs RGM and IME teams.
The scope is Global with all KC categories for the sales and RGM/IME functions.
* Budget accountability for Data Lake and RGM aligned with Delivery Team. Own the TCO including adoption, Managed Services and on-going backlog enhancements.
* Lead and coordinate with the Product Owners (regional and global) the design, implementation, backlog prioritization and roadmap for RGM Analytics.
* Own the Sales Data Lake design, logic, rules and Unified Data Model Standards and guidelines.
* Define scope for market-driven Sales Data Lake and participate on implementation strategy, vendor definition and Key Design Decisions Framework through Business Case Value & Priorities.
* Co-Lead the Sales Data Governance with CDO organization defining roles and responsibilities for data stewards, data owners, from global, regional and local perspective. Also provide guidance for the delivery and Data teams on data quality, cleansing and harmonization.
* Work closely with the RGM and IME teams to help on implementation of Sales Analytics and Intelligence removing roadblocks from a data perspective as a single & integrated source of information .
* Partner with RMG and IME product teams stakeholders to plan and execute priorities for the product (process and technology aspects).
* Partner with product teams to help on sprint planning and PI planning to manage feature and deployment roadmaps and measure and manage market adoption based on data lake implementation and milestones.
* Collaborate with vendors to influence roadmaps and delivery of features based on agreed SLAs and pricing models.
* Build relationships with internal and external service providers and support teams to ensure operating efficiency and stability .
* Perform customer follow-up and maintain healthy customer satisfaction scores (RGM and IME user and champions).
* Implement Change Management practices for Data Lake and RGM Analytics, including Analytics training, communication plan and Self-service.
Key Qualifications and Experiences
* Experience in Strategical Data Projects mainly for Commercial area connected with RGM (Pricing, Gross to Net, Mix, Customer Pricing and Commercial Policy), TPM, Sales Force Automation and Retail execution
* Agile and Scrum
* Product Management and Development
* More than 7 years of Experience with capability/product development, including visioning, roadmap, feature prioritization and go to market strategy
* Ability to maintain ROI / budget / P&L
* Ability to inspire a team to act as a small business jointly accountable for its product
* Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration at all levels
* Strong CPG or retail background (at industry or as consultant)
* Must have deep knowledge of strong "customer first" approach. Implement strategies and solutions that are focused on going to where consumers are and leverage / implement technology quickly and decisively to get the job done.
* Preference to have knowledge about Azure and PowerBI. Snowflake is a plus.
* Must possess the skills/talent/expertise to steward the convergence of technology and sales and serve as the Commercial teams' fiduciary for Sales Technology investments.
* Be the face of technology for Commercial Teams and bridge any gaps between Commercial Teams and DTS
* Be a core member of the Leadership team for Data, TPM, IME and Revenue Management technologies. This requires someone who can lead and hold their own with the sales leadership, trade marketing, revenue management, sales teams, sales business partners and Regional IT leaders.
* Understanding of and experience with Sales Technologies for CPG companies, including innovations as AI, Blockchain, Machine Learning, TPO, Predictive Analytics, Data Science, etc.
* Experience working with CPG companies or sales technologies vendors is strongly preferred
* Expertise in educating sales teams on technologies
* Excellent relationship management skills (collaboration, facilitation, communication) and the ability to engage business team members using business and industry terms
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work.? If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based.? In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization.? However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
K-C will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for the role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C's applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in K-C's sole discretion.
USA-IL-Chicago, USA-TX-Dallas, USA-WI-Neenah