Iris is looking for a Global Technology Practice Managment Head based at our corporate office in Edison NJ. An ideal candidate should have 2...
Iris is looking for a Global Technology Practice Managment Head based at our corporate office in Edison NJ. An ideal candidate should have 20+ years of experience with a mix of project management, global delivery management, practice management, and architecture consulting with 3+ plus years in leading a Practice function.
Some of the Key responsibilites includes:
- Good experience working in winning deals, presenting to customers, complex proposals, and revenue management.
- Must be a revenue driven executive. Should take pride in taking on ambitious goals and meeting them.
- Should have well rounded/broad experience in delivery/practice role for Software life cycle services (ADM, Re-engineering, QA, Testing) as well as areas like Data and Analytics, RPA/Intelligent Automation and DevOps.
- Must have solid contemporary experience in the following:
- Strategy definition, architecture, consulting in modernization and implementation services of Enterprise-Class Digital Transformation Engagements.
Modernization to the Cloud
Cloud Strategy definition, Cloud Architecture, Consulting in Migration, Devops enabled Software Engineering, Implementation and Operational Services of Enterprise-class Cloud applications.
- Should have some experience dealing with technology partnerships.
- Reasonably good executive presence and very good communication skills, written and verbal
- Must have a wide lens appreciation of technology movements, interplay with business process and vertical requirements.
- Should be a quick learner and inquisitive about new gen tech like AI, Blockchain.
- Responsible for driving revenue growth for all technology practices of the company which span across Cloud, Platform modernization, Data and Analytics, Data Sciences, Automation areas such as Intelligent Automation (RPA/CPA), Desktop Automation, Test Automation and DevOps Automation and application of new techniques such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Align existing practice areas to existing client requirements
- Build road map in context of tech, market, existing skills and client relationships for each practice in terms of
- Skill development
- Reusable components
- Frameworks and demo artifacts
- IP creation
- Build GTM for each practice area working very closely with sales team, account managers and marketing to drive aggressive revenue growth.
- Create differentiated service offerings built on deep competencies and/or IP.
- Drive all thought leadership to refine existing practice areas and create new ones to align with market trends.
- Be responsible for all practice-oriented communication through White papers, POVs, Brochures, Web site content, Proposal Inserts, etc.
- Identify key partnerships for each practice area that align with the road map. Set up alliances and track for mutual success with Alliance partners.
- Track revenue numbers through pipeline management, proactive proposals to deliver growths significantly higher than the company average.
- Execute Pilots, POCs etc. as needed and ensure smooth transition of new technology initiatives to Delivery
- Work closely with Delivery teams to achieve the practice goals of revenue growth and building competencies to enhance services / solution offerings - Training, Mentoring, Asset creation (IP/frameworks), and generating consultative selling ideas.
- Be the face of the company at technology and market-oriented conferences.
- Set up some relationships with industry analysts and mine them for biz dev and tech trend tracking.
- Create a robust Practice team by mentoring the current leaders of Data/Analytics and Automation practice as well as hiring senior executives in leadership roles.
For more information on this role. Please reach out directly to me on or email me on