Our client in the San Francisco Bay Area is seeking a Global Director of Human Resource to join their growing team. You will take the lead i...
Our client in the San Francisco Bay Area is seeking a Global Director of Human Resource to join their growing team. You will take the lead in setting strategic goals for the company both in the China and US market for long term human resource strategy. This opportunity does require proficiency in English and Mandarin/Chinese and will require travel overseas.
- Assist the CEO in setting strategic goals for the company in the China and US to develop company's overall human resource strategy.
- Improve the company's HR Management system, align HR structure, create HR policies and oversee the implementation
- Improve on talent allocation, talent training and sourcing talent to support company growth
- Oversee company's salary and performance management system
- Bachelor's degree or MS Degree with overseas education background
- 15+ years experience in HR management and 5+ years equivalent working experience in big companies
- Strong written and communication skills in both English and Chinese required
- Experience in leading HR teams of 10+ members in cross-regional and cross-cultural working environment;
- Professional, familiar with the business, mission-driven, and results-oriented;
- Experienced with making long-term and strategic plans, coordinating resources effectively and taking challenging tasks;
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, capable of putting the right person in the right post and boosting team morale;
- Must be able and willing to travel overseas (25-50%)
Nice to haves:
- Experience as a senior HR manager in Internet startups is a plus;
- An understanding of productivity suites such as Asana
- Passion for the blockchain industry.
- SPHR, GPHR, or SHRM-SCP Certification is highly preferred.