What you'll do
* You'll scale and lead an innovative, flexible, delivery organization that consistently delivers high quality, business rel...
What you'll do
Who you'll work with
- You'll scale and lead an innovative, flexible, delivery organization that consistently delivers high quality, business relevant client-focused outcomes
- You'l manage team members consistent with management processes and structure
- You'll drive productivity through process rigor and innovative ways of working to execute improvements
- You'' support organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
- You'll transform talent, build capabilities in new technology areas
- You'll leverage off-shore resources where appropriate
Solution Validation Services (SVS) in Customer Experience (CX) team provides validation, system integration, and proof-of-concept functions directly to customers to reduce deployment time, support rapid prototyping, and de-risk new technology solutions.
SVS is located in multiple strategic regions around the globe - Reading (UK), Raleigh (RTP), San Jose (SJ), Israel, Sydney (Australia), & Bangalore (India), enabling a consistent and relevant customer experience across barriers of time zone, language, and local regulations. This role is specifically for a RTP-based leader focused on data center delivery in SVS that includes technologies such as Cloud, ACI, VXLAN, UCS, and SAN.Minimum Qualifications
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent plus 10 or more years of related experience in the technology.
- Experience managing a team or background in one or more of the following technologies: Service Provider Networks, Enterprise Networks, Data Center, ACI, Campus/Branch, Security, Wireless or Cloud.
- Profound understanding of SW development lifecycle (SDL), NETDEVOPS, CI/CD.
- Experience managing or hands on with automation.
- Demonstrated track record of success and leadership
- Strong relationship builder and influencer
- Distinctive problem solving and analytic skills combined with superior business judgment
- Comfortable leading in highly unstructured, ambiguous environments... thrive in 'white' spaces
- Passionate about Cisco and our opportunity, and driven to succeed; "whatever it takes" attitude
- Executive communicator: comfortable and experienced at senior executive levels.
- Comfortable that your success rests on helping others to be successful
- Acumen in finance and operations is valued
- Certifications: Safe Agile, ITIL, Six Sigma, CISSP, PMP. Cisco/Networking certifications.
- Knowledge of data center and service provider technologies
- Knowledge of business function or functions; example: field organizations, processes, and go-to-market ... speak the language of the field.
- Understanding the principles of end-to-end system architecture
- Experience with system integration
- Exhibits project management skills, meeting milestones, and deliverables, understands the project management life cycle.
- Experience with creating /leveraging on-shore and off-shore delivery models
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
#LI-AZ1 - provided by Dice