Ref ID: 00977425
Hot new job!! If you are interested. Please view my Linkedin under Jayvell...
Ref ID: 00977425
Hot new job!! If you are interested. Please view my Linkedin under Jayvelle Castaneda and email your resume.
Our client is a venture capital firm in San Francisco that invests in crypto currency companies.
They are looking for a fund accountant with in depth in-house fund experience to join the growing team.
• 3-5 years of fund accounting experience (will NOT take straight public)
• Strong present; friendly, ambitious, go-getter attitude
• Comfort in a startup environment
• Experience managing third-party administratorsJob Requirements:
• Manage daily transactions and portfolio performance metrics
• Assist with monthly NAV process
• Assist with quarterly valuation meetings
• Coordinate financial requests with Portfolio Companies to assist with fair value
• Perform compliance review of finance policy & procedures
• Contribute to investor relations communications
• Assist with annual audit process and fund's financial statements
• Contribute to regulatory filings or audits (SEC, CFTC or IRS/FTB, etc.)
For details on salary and benefits, please view my Linkedin under Jayvelle Castaneda and email your resume.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.