Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial client is seeking Functional Tester. This is a long-term role and based in Des Moines,...
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial client is seeking Functional Tester. This is a long-term role and based in Des Moines, IA.
About Synechron :-
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
- Assist with login issues
- Will have to work with release schedule and communicate with larger team about environment readiness.
- Have to document and execute test scripts
- Need to compare test result with expected output, analyzing applications, and preparing test plans
- Needs to do basic troubleshooting and run smoke tests.
- Will have to support existing test environments
- 3+ years of experience in Testing.
- Should be good in SQL, XML and scripting skills.
- Good in analytical and communication skills
- Experience in Banking and Financial domain is plus.
- provided by Dice