FullStack MEAN Engineer # 1239
We are seeking a creative and talented FullStack Engineer to provide technical expertise ...
FullStack MEAN Engineer # 1239
We are seeking a creative and talented FullStack Engineer to provide technical expertise in software design, development and deployment. The successful candidate will have a proven track record for creating efficient, scalable, and manageable enterprise-level systems using open source technologies hosted on Google Cloud. The FullStack Engineer will be self-driven, think outside the box and work in a fast paced startup environment.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience building large-scale server applications
- 2+ years' experience working on high volume websites
- 1+ years' experience deploying to the Cloud (Google/AWS)
- Experience building web content publisher/creator is a plus
- Experience with Social Media integration
Technology Skills and Strengths:
- HTML5, CSS3
- React and/or Angular JS
- Web Services
- Cloud Deployment (AWS or similar)
- SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Expert-level understanding of the SDLC
- Development language agnostic preferred (Go, Python, R)
- Jenkins/CirclecI/Bamboo is a plus
- C/C++ is a plus
- Kubernetes is a plus
- Architectural experience is a plus
- iOS/Android development is a plus
- Crypto-currently/Block-chain development is a plus
- Highly adept at innovating and thinking beyond established standards and processes
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage tasks independently without close supervision and take ownership of responsibilities
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Build out the core services for a new content distribution and management platform.
- Transform high-level business context/ideas into software solutions.
- Create features across the entire development stack while maintaining existing code
- Provide architect level solutions that operate on massive amounts of data in high volume applications.
- Design successful technical/integration architectures for large-scale platforms
- Understand the business well enough to align your development with company goals
- Perform in environments that involve cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software development experience, operational management practices and frameworks
- Lead Rapid-prototyping efforts with new and emerging technologies
- Perform code reviews to ensure Development best practices and standards are being employed
- Collaborate on the design of new build outs and write tests to maximize efficiency
Ranger Technical Resources is an information technology firm based in Ft. Lauderdale that has been providing IT solutions to South Florida customers since 1996. We are a unique firm in that we have 2 groups that support both our client's needs for individual IT professionals (contract or direct hire) and technology implementation services.
Job Type: CTH
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Experience: 3+ years
Job Reference #: 1239
Location: Greater Los Angeles, CA