Full Stack Developer at SuperRare
Are you a full stack developer, creative and passionate about bleeding edge technology, able to create in...
Full Stack Developer at SuperRare
Are you a full stack developer, creative and passionate about bleeding edge technology, able to create in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for a SuperRare person fascinated about digital art, Ethereum, and Blockchain technologies.
We are a well-funded and fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent the art market for the digital generation. Our platform is a social marketplace for cutting-edge digital/3D/VR creators and a new generation of natively-digital art collectors. We've built a vibrant online economy for digital art powered by the Ethereum blockchain, with over $2.5M earned by artists and collectors over the past two years.
Started by technical founders, strong engineering culture is at the heart of our company. We are deep into functional programming, love collaboration, cross-functional thinking, and code quality. We are a fun, lightweight team that prefer short and concise meetings and work async around America's time zone.
Challenges of the Role
This role requires you to be agile and address things in a very structured way. We are growing and crafting a great product team, thoughtful about our processes and culture.
At SuperRare, we have the challenge of communicating a minimalist brand, and building a social, financially based app where we need to have charts and quite more elements, a significant challenge from a front-end design point of view.
What you will do
- Contribute to SuperRare's core products, libraries, and services
- Design new and optimize existing systems and participate in design reviews
- Follow high-quality design and implementation practices.
What you need to have
- 3+ years of experience as a full-stack software engineer
- Proven ability to architect and build a Haskell backend with well-documented, clean, easily-tested code.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming principles
- Understanding of domain-driven design principles
- Experience with ReactJS, AngularJS, or similar UI frameworks
- Experience with Redux sagas, React hooks, and GraphQL.
- Experience with NodeJS and PostgreSQL
- Solid knowledge of unit testing
Benefits & Perks
- Apply for the opening that matches your interests and skills.
- Get an appointment to meet our Talent Team: time to shine.
- Challenge yourself and show us your abilities to solve and make strategies, we want to hear all about your experience through our technical interviews.
- Ready? Come and claim your spot!
- Mexican Benefits by Law (IMSS, INFONAVIT, AFORE)
- Mayor Medical Insurance
- 100% Remote work
- 14+ vacation days
- Complete autonomy
- Christmas bonus
- Career Development Opportunities
- Paid Certifications
- Office perks (HQ and CDMX only) drinks, snacks, family events, video games, tournaments, and movie tickets (among many others!)
- Join the Beyond Community of top tech talent
At Beyond, we connect the most creative problem solvers in Mexico with the brightest founders in the United States. As founders and engineers ourselves, we believe that greatness can't be off-shored, but it can come anywhere. For this reason, we intentionally recruit designers and engineers that care deeply about the product and culture, and coach everyone on the team to thrive in the challenging environment of a distributed startup.
Powered by JazzHR