- They are all working remote - there is no set to return date yet
- Benefits - she is sending a summary - Selling Points - offer to pay 100% of healthcare cost and any dependents, PTO (22 days), 401K but not matching, no coin or crypto
We have an immediate need for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join one of our customer's teams in Blacksburg, Virginia. The selected Full-Stack Software Engineer will be responsible for helping design and develop an open source blockchain software and other future decentralized projects, along with coordinating with the rest of the team working on various layers of infrastructure. In particular you will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying libraries, services, and applications that support and enhance the use of Blockchain technology in a Web/Nodejs environment.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Build libraries and tools that are designed for ease of use.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Build web based backends and micro-services for example apps.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience developing web applications and services
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Experience and desire to write unit and integration tests
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or 3-5 years of relevant experience
Ability to work independently with minimal guidance on tasks