Spruce is an award-winning, and best-in-class provider of technology solutions and strategic staffing for the Public, Private and F...
Spruce is an award-winning, and best-in-class provider of technology solutions and strategic staffing for the Public, Private and Federal sectors. With over 12 years in business, Spruce complements its deep commitment and proven track record on the public sector, with clients in more than 30 states, with a rapidly growing portfolio of work for Fortune 1000 customers across multiple verticals, such as Sephora, Grant Thornton, SnapChat, Pinterest, NBC networks, and more.
Our mission is to be a leading provider of solutions and technology services, always keeping to our core value of integrity as we inspire and empower our creative and talented employees, do what s best for our clients in every engagement, and share our success by giving back to our communities.
As a core member of a newly established Office of the CTO team, you will have a chance to work on and have meaningful impact on a wide variety of projects using modern technologies including React (and Native)/Angular/Vue, Typescript, GraphQL, Meteor, Serverless, Blockchain to name a few.
We ve got an amazing group of talented and friendly people here, and we re looking for like-minded and talented people to join us!
Some of our job benefits
- Work from our great Chelsea office location
- Top-notch computers. We hate slow computers too!
- All-expense-paid conferences
- Company-sponsored snacks and drinks
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great health, vision and dental benefits
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack React Web Developer to join our core engineering team at our office in Manhattan, New York. This is a hands-on development position. You will join a newly established tightly-knitted team tasked with developing a suite of SaaS-based web and mobile productivity and wellness applications for use by internal Spruce employees and external clients. Join our small and friendly development team and take on the challenges of building productivity and employee wellness products using React, React Native, Angular, and Typescript. We currently have production applications built on top of NodeJS, Meteor, React, Apollo, and MongoDB and are looking to grow our expertise in these and other technologies.
What we need from you
- Advanced knowledge of React.
- Experience with cloud-hosting solutions and CI/CD pipeline tools.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Advanced CSS (Flexbox, media queries, etc.).
- Experience with SQL and MongoDB.
- Experience with React Native
- Familiar with Docker.
- Knowledge of Node.js and Webpack.
- Good design sense and ability to translate design comps into working code
- Experience with using Apollo as the GraphQL data layer
Other stuff we d be happy to hear about
- Open-source or recreational coding projects, particularly websites, web apps or mobile apps
- A passion for web/mobile design or UX
- Awards and contests
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- provided by Dice