Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking .Net Full stack Developer within financial services. This role is based in Minneapolis, MN/Charlotte, NC.
- Develop, implement and maintain software solutions to meet business requirements.
- Create and maintain process documentation for programs.
- Create test data, conduct interfaces and unit tests.
- Interact with business and develop new functionality & Debug and solve issues found by customers.
- 5+ years of experience with .Net development.
- Hands on experience in oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Experience on Angular 4/6 is plus.
- Experience with projects using C# .Net, SQL database.
- Experience WPF/ WCF, MVC is required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives and prioritize work.
- Experience in Banking domain is plus.
Please inbox me your interest at
- provided by Dice