Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking Full stack Java Developer within financial services. This role is based in Charlotte, NC.
- This Full Stack Java Developer will lead the development and implementation of highly complex internet and intranet applications on one or more diverse platforms.
- Uses advanced knowledge of web technologies, including Java, J2EE, JMS, Spring, Hibernate, XML, database modeling tools and/or database interactions.
- Evaluates systems specifications for client area web services requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and cost effective software/package solution.
- Researches and tracks new web technologies, develop service applications, and analyze business requirements as they pertain to web/web service-based systems.
- Develops service applications, and analyzes business requirements as they pertain to web-based systems.
- Responsible for system quality assurance, consistency with installation, and security policy and standards.
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Candidate will work as a developer on projects as well as provide support for applications in our portfolio of Trust applications.
- 5+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 3+ years of JMS experience
- 3+ years of PL/SQL experience
- 3+ years of Spring experience
- JMS Experience with WebSphere MQ or Solace
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Web Service experience
- Ability to provide leadership by coaching, training, and mentoring
- Linux experience
- Experience with Golden Gate
- Experience with WebLogic
- Experience with Hibernate
- Experience with Web Services
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Knowledge and understanding of configuration management tools
- Knowledge and understanding of application monitoring tools
- Experience developing applications on WebLogic or WebSphere application servers
- Proficiency and development experience with Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server databases
- Web UI experience
- Experience with Eclipse IDE
- Experience with secure coding standards / code analysis tools such as HP Fortify
- Experience with Reporting Frameworks
- Experience with Rule Engines
- Experience with automated build and deployment tools such as Ant, Gradle, Jenkins, , uDeploy, etc.
- Preferred experience in securities or finance
Please reach out to me at
- provided by Dice