Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our community.
- 9 + years of experience in Java application development end to end.
- Strong core java skills including multi-threading, collections API, JDBC and knowledge of Java profiling tools
- 5 + years of experience in Java UI technologies HTML5/Angular or React/ Redux/CSS
- Experience in using frameworks like spring, spring boot, mybatis etc
- Knowledge of performance tuning data intensive applications
- Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
- Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
- Experience in large scale enterprise application implementation
- Creative individual with a track record of working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions
- Exceptional intelligence and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
- Degree from outstanding university
- Background in enterprise stress testing
- Knowledge of risk (credit, operational and market)
- Knowledge and/or experience working within the
- Hadoop or other big data distributed ecosystem.
- Knowledge of cloud computing or distributed computing
- Software development in Agile environment