Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 19 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc. is seeking a Full-Stack Java Developer with experience in financial services to join our team:
- Creates custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular 2 or higher types.
- Resolves production support issues, including troubleshooting, root cause analysis, debugging, configuration, and testing
- Interfaces with the business, technical staff and vendors to shape requirements and direction of technology and support project related activities
- Hands on experience of 5-8 years on J2EE, RESTful Services and front-end technologies is required
- Proven experience in Angular2 or higher experience, Rest Services and SOA background
- Knowledge in complete software development life cycle (SDLC) from design through implementation
- Excellent conceptual base in Design Patterns, using J2EE web technologies like JSP, servlets, EJB, Spring MVC, JSF, Hibernate, Web Services
- Knowledge of creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Knowledge in project planning, project management, and risk management
- Experience in the financial services domain
Interested candidates can share the CV to or
- provided by Dice