Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project.
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence.
Learn more at:
Min 7 Years hands-on experience in designing and developing enterprise application using below technologies.
- Design, develop, maintain, and deliver highly scalable and reliable software using Java and web technologies.
- Requires object-oriented expertise.
- Experience developing web-based application
- Collaborate with other engineers and product owners to analyze, design, and implement user stories using an agile methodology. • Write high-quality software code that complies with design specifications and meets development and support requirements.
- Develop unit tests and test changes using an agile methodology.
- Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, automated builds, and source control.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to know what to share with the customers.
- Expertise in Java and Java Enterprise technologies stack. That includes Java, Sprint MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Struts, etc.
- Strong experience with Microservices .
- Experience with webservices, RESTful, SOAP, JAX-RS, ESB
- Experience with build tools like Gradle, Maven, ANT
- Experience with advance Java script frameworks Angular
- Experience with TDD and BDD
- Experience with Source Control systems such as GitHub, SVN
- Experience in any relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, db2
- Good knowledge on Continuous Development with Continuous Integration (CI/CD) and tools such as Jenkins
Good to have skills:
- Experience in Advance Java script frameworks such as Angular, React etc.
- Knowledge of Java Script including JQuery is a plus
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker Containers
- Excellent knowledge about design and implementation of applications for Cloud, specifically AWS.
- provided by Dice