Kforce's client, a growing blockchain analytics firm located in New York, NY is looking for Software Engineer, Full Stack....
Kforce's client, a growing blockchain analytics firm located in New York, NY is looking for Software Engineer, Full Stack.
You should be comfortable interacting with the stack at every level, excited to move fast and exercise a bias towards experimentation and operate in a fast-paced, often opaque environment. Your job is to figure out what needs to get done and do it. Can you balance trade-offs between the speed of delivery and perfection? Is your code production-ready and a stable foundation for continuous iteration? Do you love working in new verticals, rolling your sleeves up, and solving fantastically hard data problems - often ones that have never been solved before? We need you involved in the entire firm's product lifecycle - from initial ideation and white-boarding, to design, MVP, implementation, and deployment to end-users. You will work closely with our embedded analysts who work side-by-side with customers on their hardest problems. This is an opportunity to make your mark! Your involvement in product and technical decisions gives you ownership that will far outweigh your tenure.
The comp package is attractive! And they are offering equity. We would be happy to share the details once we connect. The culture is extremely supportive, and you'll work closely with the leadership team. Additionally, if you are only looking for 100% remote roles, please apply as we may have other opportunities for you.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent understanding of algorithms, performance, and systems design
* Familiarity deploying code to cloud platforms such as AWS and Google Cloud
* Familiarity with SQL, ETL, and database architecture and optimization
* Ability to engage on UX and design topics through your passion for building great products, and an obsession with how to drive your product will deliver increasingly better and efficient customer outcomes
* Experience working with large, complex codebases; You are comfortable operating in complex, sometimes opaque environments
* You hold a high-quality bar for yourself and those around you
* Experience building data-intensive and/or interactive data platforms
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice