About the role
We are looking for a Full stack developer who will help us take our product to the next level. Our customers, global top cr...
About the role
We are looking for a Full stack developer who will help us take our product to the next level. Our customers, global top crypto exchanges, rely on us to provide seamless and automated tools that enable them to manage crypto transaction risk.
We are following the "Shape Up" methodology with a 3 week dev cycle + 1 week cool-down. The decision on what to build next is based on our customer needs, but the implementation details are left to the development team to decide.
- Take substantial features from concept to shipping as the sole programmer (alongside a designer).
- Provide material feedback on the work of junior programmers.
- Take an active role in both defining how the platform looks as well as how it works
- Optimize the Notabene platform for maximum speed and scalability
- Build reusable components and libraries
- Architect and develop integrations with new blockchain and travel rule protocols
- Extend and develop our privacy preserving graph data platform
- Define and implement security practices for our backend systems
Skills and qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a professional programmer in the specific domain.
- Comfortable working remote in a fully distributed team (our team is based in Chile, New York and Switzerland)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong test-driven development skills
- A strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming principles and fluency in at least one Object Oriented language
- A mindset for long-term solutions
- Curiosity and passion to constantly learn new things
- Ownership and Accountability. We have a flexible working culture, and expect team members to effectively manage their own time and resources
- GraphQL experience
- Experience in Svelte
- Experience with blockchain, web3, and cryptocurrencies in general
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience building resilient, scalable services
- A history of contributing to the community through code, documentation, mentoring, teaching, speaking, or organizing
- Enjoys helping development teams grow
As we look to grow our team, what we really value is adding the right person and not just evaluating a group of skill sets. We are happy to hear your story and also to share ours. If you think that Notabene is the company for you and want to start the conversation, apply today. We can't wait to hear from you!